Car Audio Classifieds! banner
1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
thank heaven for 7-11
326 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
1. Product:
Here i have two of these units for sale!

2. Specs:

No internal amplifier with these units. These Are alpines top of the line in 2002 and/or 03..

3. Description/Condition:

Used! one i have the trim ring, other i don't sorry...

They both work well!

4. Price: :

150.00 shipped each, or 270.00 shipped for both units!!

5. Pictures:

** DO NOT DELETE ANYTHING BELOW THIS LINE OR THREAD WILL BE DELETED **
-----------------------------------------------

This message is automatically inserted in all classified threads.

Please be advised, all buyers and sellers should satisfy themselves that the other party is genuine by providing the following via PM to each other after negotiations are complete and prior to dispatching goods and making payment:

1) Telephone number. Call the number back at a unspecified time and make sure that it is the person's correct phone number.

2) Name and address including postal code

3) Valid e-mail address. Send an e-mail requesting a response to information about the deal being made.

DO NOT proceed with a deal until you are completely satisfied with all details being correct. It's in your best interest to check out these details yourself.

If transaction was completed on CACO, please use iTrader to record feedback.

Potential buyers/seller should check iTrader feedback also before continuing transaction.

Attachments

·
thank heaven for 7-11
326 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
pics are here..

They are nice, no big dirty scracthes anywhere, and no keys faded.. :thumbsup:

the 1st one has a bit of dust in the screen... but when it's powered up its unoticable!

Attachments

·
Registered
95 Posts
Awesome,I'm looking for a hu with t/a, going to be a present for my lil brother. Ill get in touch with you later today. Unfortunately he hasn't woke up from sleeping yet and the worst part of that is he is an hour ahead of me in timezone. Thanks for the quick reply.

·
Registered
95 Posts
Yeah well, my lil brother got a new truck and his wife don't ever let him have any $ so I'm tryin a bit to help him out a lil bit. His psr took a crap on him before christmas so I bought him a new one cuz his old lady is soo damn tight. I don't see how he lives poor guy.

·
thank heaven for 7-11
326 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
Yeah well, my lil brother got a new truck and his wife don't ever let him have any $ so I'm tryin a bit to help him out a lil bit. His psr took a crap on him before christmas so I bought him a new one cuz his old lady is soo damn tight. I don't see how he lives poor guy.

damn...

well as the saying goes...
Us Men wear the pants in the relationship... But Damned if we try to drop our pants before our woman tell us! :D

·
Registered
5 Posts
I want to buy the deck

Do you accept paypal?

Give me a call at 281-467-6125 my name is Gino thanks.
1. Product:
Here i have two of these units for sale!

2. Specs:

No internal amplifier with these units. These Are alpines top of the line in 2002 and/or 03..

3. Description/Condition:

Used! one i have the trim ring, other i don't sorry...

They both work well!

4. Price: :

150.00 shipped each, or 270.00 shipped for both units!!

5. Pictures:

** DO NOT DELETE ANYTHING BELOW THIS LINE OR THREAD WILL BE DELETED **
-----------------------------------------------

This message is automatically inserted in all classified threads.

Please be advised, all buyers and sellers should satisfy themselves that the other party is genuine by providing the following via PM to each other after negotiations are complete and prior to dispatching goods and making payment:

1) Telephone number. Call the number back at a unspecified time and make sure that it is the person's correct phone number.

2) Name and address including postal code

3) Valid e-mail address. Send an e-mail requesting a response to information about the deal being made.

DO NOT proceed with a deal until you are completely satisfied with all details being correct. It's in your best interest to check out these details yourself.

If transaction was completed on CACO, please use iTrader to record feedback.

Potential buyers/seller should check iTrader feedback also before continuing transaction.

·
Premium Member
481 Posts
Do these have the crossover feature like the 9887? I saw that it had time alignment which is a plus.

1 - 20 of 22 Posts