Car Audio Classifieds! banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
612 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
1. Product: Alpine ERA G320 with display

2. Specs:
- Adjustable volume control- Listening Position Configuration (Time-Alignment)- DSP Surround Sound Processing- Subwoofer Level and selectable Phase Control- Storage of 6 Factory and 6 User Equalizer Presets- Changeable Lighting Color (green/amber)- Custom BBE Curve Setting - 9 Adjustable Display Patterns- Optional Integration with Alpine Head Units via Ai-Net- Front, Rear and Sub Gold Plated 4V RCA out's• Listening Position Selector (LPS)• BBE Processor• DSP Surround• Spectrum Analyzer• 3 Different Modes can be selected• 7-Band EQ/DSP Surround/LPS/ BBE • 14-Band EQ/LPS• 7-Band Front, 7-Band Rear EQ/LPS• Ai-NET Compatibility• Dual Illumination• DC/DC Power Supply• 4 Volt PreOut• 3 PreOuts.

3. Description/Condition: Used. Missing power plug

4. Price: : 150

5. Pictures:

Time to clear out what I will most likely never get around to using. If you are looking for something and don't see it here, then check back later because more then likely I haven't dug it out yet.

All prices are shipped in the good ol USA. All sales are final. no warranty no returns. It's electronics and I know some people like to hook stuff up the hard way

Feel free to PM me an offer but be fair warned, you can't sell a salesman and I don't have to sell anything. I would be perfectly fine packing most of this back up in the closet so no low ballers

** DO NOT DELETE ANYTHING BELOW THIS LINE OR THREAD WILL BE DELETED **
-----------------------------------------------

This message is automatically inserted in all classified threads.

Please be advised, all buyers and sellers should satisfy themselves that the other party is genuine by providing the following via PM to each other after negotiations are complete and prior to dispatching goods and making payment:

1) Telephone number. Call the number back at a unspecified time and make sure that it is the person's correct phone number.

2) Name and address including postal code

3) Valid e-mail address. Send an e-mail requesting a response to information about the deal being made.

DO NOT proceed with a deal until you are completely satisfied with all details being correct. It's in your best interest to check out these details yourself.

If transaction was completed on CACO, please use iTrader to record feedback.

Potential buyers/seller should check iTrader feedback also before continuing transaction.

Reactions: Geeride

·
Registered
1 Posts
1. Product: Alpine ERA G320 with display

2. Specs:
- Adjustable volume control- Listening Position Configuration (Time-Alignment)- DSP Surround Sound Processing- Subwoofer Level and selectable Phase Control- Storage of 6 Factory and 6 User Equalizer Presets- Changeable Lighting Color (green/amber)- Custom BBE Curve Setting - 9 Adjustable Display Patterns- Optional Integration with Alpine Head Units via Ai-Net- Front, Rear and Sub Gold Plated 4V RCA out's• Listening Position Selector (LPS)• BBE Processor• DSP Surround• Spectrum Analyzer• 3 Different Modes can be selected• 7-Band EQ/DSP Surround/LPS/ BBE • 14-Band EQ/LPS• 7-Band Front, 7-Band Rear EQ/LPS• Ai-NET Compatibility• Dual Illumination• DC/DC Power Supply• 4 Volt PreOut• 3 PreOuts.

3. Description/Condition: Used. Missing power plug

4. Price: : 150

5. Pictures:

Time to clear out what I will most likely never get around to using. If you are looking for something and don't see it here, then check back later because more then likely I haven't dug it out yet.

All prices are shipped in the good ol USA. All sales are final. no warranty no returns. It's electronics and I know some people like to hook stuff up the hard way

Feel free to PM me an offer but be fair warned, you can't sell a salesman and I don't have to sell anything. I would be perfectly fine packing most of this back up in the closet so no low ballers

** DO NOT DELETE ANYTHING BELOW THIS LINE OR THREAD WILL BE DELETED **
-----------------------------------------------

This message is automatically inserted in all classified threads.

Please be advised, all buyers and sellers should satisfy themselves that the other party is genuine by providing the following via PM to each other after negotiations are complete and prior to dispatching goods and making payment:

1) Telephone number. Call the number back at a unspecified time and make sure that it is the person's correct phone number.

2) Name and address including postal code

3) Valid e-mail address. Send an e-mail requesting a response to information about the deal being made.

DO NOT proceed with a deal until you are completely satisfied with all details being correct. It's in your best interest to check out these details yourself.

If transaction was completed on CACO, please use iTrader to record feedback.

Potential buyers/seller should check iTrader feedback also before continuing transaction.
How much you asking for ?

1 - 2 of 2 Posts