Car Audio Classifieds! banner
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Ego Crusher
1,834 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I'm full of questions today.I'm going to be installing 2 DD M1b's and strapping them to a dual 2 ohm sub into my trailblazer soon. I have an interstate battery up front and will be getting a 320amp ho alternator along with an xs battery for the back (thinking a 3100). Will that be enough to feed those 2 amps if there sharing a 1ohm load?

·
Ego Crusher
1,834 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
not yet. Its on my list and will be getting done for this build.

·
http://www.betherave.com
2,125 Posts
cool, is this for a street beater or competitions?

If it's for the street you'll be fine. IDK what the current draw on those amps is but there is a pretty simple equation you can do to find how much amperage they will draw with the RMS output and efficiency of the amp.

·
Ego Crusher
1,834 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
cool, is this for a street beater or competitions?

If it's for the street you'll be fine. IDK what the current draw on those amps is but there is a pretty simple equation you can do to find how much amperage they will draw with the RMS output and efficiency of the amp.
It's my daily driver but I may also take it to local compitions.

·
http://www.betherave.com
2,125 Posts

·
Ego Crusher
1,834 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
I was thinking about getting the xs d3100 for the truck and told my friend $420 shipped for it he said that I was stupid to pay that much and said he could get kenetic 3800's for $200. Is the kenetic 3800 better than the xs 3100?

·
Ego Crusher
1,834 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
at sonic electronics then have the kenetic 3800 for 399 with free shipping. Is that a good deal.

·
Registered
3,414 Posts
there is a 380 on here for sale someware, save you a little money

·
Ego Crusher
1,834 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
Is the kenetic 3800 better than the xs 3100?

1 - 13 of 13 Posts