Car Audio Classifieds! banner
1 - 20 of 192 Posts

·
Registered
341 Posts
Myself, Mr_MT, and oldbass38 plan on meeting next Saturday night at the shopping center in front of Town Center mall, in kennesaw, as long as the weather permits. There is usually a decent crowd out so it should be fun. Everyone who wants to come is welcome to join us. :)

Everyone will be meeting at the parking lot of a store called Ambush...It's right behind a Joe's Crab Shack and really close to the Best Buy
2555 Cobb Place Lane Kennesaw, GA 30144

Here is a Google map...I've circled the parking lot in red.

·
Premium Member
2,215 Posts
Myself, Mr_MT, and oldbass38 plan on meeting next Saturday night at the shopping center in front of Town Center mall, in kennesaw, as long as the weather permits. There is usually a decent crowd out so it should be fun. Everyone who wants to come is welcome to join us. :)
I know you said Saturday night but a more specific time will be helpful...Isn't it usually 9:30 or so?

·
Registered
341 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
I know you said Saturday night but a more specific time will be helpful...Isn't it usually 9:30 or so?
Oh yea lol um I can meet around 930. Jared wont be there till round 11 :/

·
Registered
341 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
I will try to make it for sure! And where exactly are we meeting? Just in front of the mall?
The big parking lot in front of the mall. Where the Starbucks And David's bridal are located

·
Registered
341 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
I will try my best. Idk how late the parents will let me stay out.
Sounds good we can make it for 930 so you might be able to come out hopefully :thumbsup:

·
Registered
341 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·

·
Registered
1,326 Posts
maybe if i drive south. lol J/k

but from the sound of it this is gonna be a short gathering with it starting that late. wouldnt be worth my drive. if it was an all day thing i might consider it if i had my wall in by then.

·
Registered
341 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 · (Edited)
maybe if i drive south. lol J/k

but from the sound of it this is gonna be a short gathering with it starting that late. wouldnt be worth my drive. if it was an all day thing i might consider it if i had my wall in by then.
get your wall in and come on up lol itll be fun

·
Registered
310 Posts
Maybe I can have something ready, I have about 6 projects going and getting them done one by one, but if not I'll still come

Sent from my HTC Vision using Tapatalk

·
I'm F*CKIN Sexy!
2,132 Posts
lol. I get off at 9 pm saturday night.. might still try and ride out

1 - 20 of 192 Posts