Car Audio Classifieds! banner
41 - 44 of 44 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
dont bump year+ old threads, and there will be no reason to "give you sh_t". My vw is trash, complete trash. Electrical probs out the ass, mixed with poor design. The audi has been solid, granted its a year old. The mercedes is a freakin tank. im glad you're cool with garbage. Im not..
You apparently don't have any mechanical back round if your talking like this.. As far as you hating on vw's, why cause you say the Audi is reliable and you have a Benz there all euro my friend.. As far as you saying that glad I'm cool with garbage well I won't even go there cause as far as I'm concerned you have the same garbage sitting in your yard buddy, the difference being I know how to work on mine.. I've built 2 award winning vw's both from ground up in shows like THE RIDDLER AND SEMA 2010 I'm shur you heard of them, if not well then think before you speak..

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Premium Member
4,443 Posts
VR.

Completely Being neutral. You have 4 posts here. You do not know the community like I do. So id like to suggest to change the subject and stick with car audio.

Eventhough you guys think you know the info you are spitting out. No one here can make a valid judgement to agree or disagree with you. So it like you guys are fighting with each other and no one can defend either of you.

This is a car audio website. not a VW/Euro website

Stick to another forum

41 - 44 of 44 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.