Car Audio Classifieds! banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 23 Posts

·
Registered
44 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I havean audioque 3500 on two t3 t2000 15's dual 2's I'm runnin it at .5 ohm how many batts do I need for te amp to keep playin all day with no cutting off???

·
Registered
44 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Ok I just got a 220amp alt a kinetik 800 a deka intimidator a yellow top optima for under my hood and a nsb 125 battery will that allow me to play all day with no cutting out

·
Banned
7,816 Posts
My nsb125 along with my deka g31 intimidator and my kinetik 800 and my yellow top that's not enough?
You have plenty battery.

Don't worry.

·
Premium Member
1,635 Posts
sell the yellow top and 800 and get some more deka's or another nsb125. thats just my .02

·
Banned
7,816 Posts
With your electrical, if it cuts off, it will be from heat, not voltage.

·
Banned
7,816 Posts
Only way he will be fine is if he enjoys toasted insides running a AQ3500.1 at .5ohms daily is no small chore..
He doesn't need anything else.
Telling him to go out and spend more money on batteries is a waste. He is fine, and will be fine voltage wise.

·
Registered
1,265 Posts
i run my aq3500 @ 1ohm off a stock 135a alt with an optima blue top up front (for the added posts :D) and a nsb 100ft in the rear, i can play it full tilt while driving all day no problem, if i play it @ idle i start to have voltage drops after a short time but with your added batt capacity and ho alt you should be fine going full tilt all day as long as your driving and not @ idle.

edit: if the amp is getting hot, yes a fan would help, if its not getting hot it wont help...........

·
Digital Designs FTW!
1,227 Posts
for info purposes one nsb90=one and a half kinetik 2400...so nsb125> 2 2400

1 - 20 of 23 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.