Car Audio Classifieds! banner
1 - 20 of 38 Posts

·
Registered
1,645 Posts
I'm on your level for giving you that amazing song and slowing it.

·
Registered
1,645 Posts
And why the eff didn't you flip the "nitrous" switch for this vid????

·
Registered
258 Posts
Not Even Close to your level at the moment i am in between builds. ha

·
Registered
3,414 Posts
how much will it cost me to get to "that" level??

·
Registered
9,178 Posts
i knew it was going to have to do with this song. i was wondering how long it would take for someone to make a video with it. When i first heard it i got a smile on my face.

Whats the deal with the hatches on those explorer's? A friend of mine has an 02 explorer and her hatch has a crack on it also.

·
Ladies MAN
5,551 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
i knew it was going to have to do with this song. i was wondering how long it would take for someone to make a video with it. When i first heard it i got a smile on my face.

Whats the deal with the hatches on those explorer's? A friend of mine has an 02 explorer and her hatch has a crack on it also.
Yeh its a sickkkk song, regardless of bass.

And its a defect on all of them, I've seen prolly 7 or 8 around here with exactttt crack, gay ford. I need a whole new rear hatch, might get one later on, its soooooo stretched out , like and inch off from where it should rest haha.

·
Registered
1,645 Posts
Yeh its a sickkkk song, regardless of bass.

And its a defect on all of them, I've seen prolly 7 or 8 around here with exactttt crack, gay ford. I need a whole new rear hatch, might get one later on, its soooooo stretched out , like and inch off from where it should rest haha.
That's what she.........................:D

1 - 20 of 38 Posts