Car Audio Classifieds! banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
1,235 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
1. Product:
1 Rf power series bass knob, 1 rf punch bass knob, 1 bass knob from my dc 5k with clip light, 1 power acoustik bass knob, and 1 generic cat-5 bass knob

2. Specs:
lights up and spins!!!

3. Description/Condition:
All at at least 9.5/10 all work great i just dont use them all expect the rf's are cat-5 plugs so they work on many amps i think the rf ones only work on rf amps?

4. Price: :25 shipped on dc
20 shipped on rf power
15 shipped on rf punch
10 shipped on p.a. and generic

5. Pictures:

RF plug

** DO NOT DELETE ANYTHING BELOW THIS LINE OR THREAD WILL BE DELETED **
-----------------------------------------------

This message is automatically inserted in all classified threads.

Please be advised, all buyers and sellers should satisfy themselves that the other party is genuine by providing the following via PM to each other after negotiations are complete and prior to dispatching goods and making payment:

1) Telephone number. Call the number back at a unspecified time and make sure that it is the person's correct phone number.

2) Name and address including postal code

3) Valid e-mail address. Send an e-mail requesting a response to information about the deal being made.

DO NOT proceed with a deal until you are completely satisfied with all details being correct. It's in your best interest to check out these details yourself.

If transaction was completed on CACO, please use iTrader to record feedback.

Potential buyers/seller should check iTrader feedback also before continuing transaction.

·
Registered
1,235 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
prices OBO and i need 1/0 or dual inputs

·
Registered
4,224 Posts
Is the dc one backwards or is it supposed to be like that

·
Registered
1,235 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
there just like that and pmed

·
im "E Thug" sukka
3,259 Posts

·
Registered
18 Posts
I have an old RF 501BD that's missing its remote knob - would this one here work on a 501BD? I mean, there's no reason it shouldn't right?

It doesn't look the same as I remember my old one looking but it's been a couple of years since I had it hooked up.

·
im "E Thug" sukka
3,259 Posts
I have an old RF 501BD that's missing its remote knob - would this one here work on a 501BD? I mean, there's no reason it shouldn't right?

It doesn't look the same as I remember my old one looking but it's been a couple of years since I had it hooked up.
Is ur rf 501bd remote input on ur amp an 8 pin plug in?

·
im "E Thug" sukka
3,259 Posts

·
Registered
1,235 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Dc knob is sold I really need 1/0 or anything I love to trade

·
Registered
1,235 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
I looked at the dc and generic and there 6 pin not 5 so the pa and generic will work on the rf above I had a punch 500s and tryed the generic on it and it worked

·
Registered
1,235 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
BUMP!! anyone??

·
Registered
1,235 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
bump!

·
Registered
1 Posts
I'm interested in the power acoustik knob. Do you know the model number for it? Or the app it works with and is it a cat cable

1 - 15 of 15 Posts