Budget:
would like to keep it under $400 total

Condition:
new or used

Time Frame (if applicable):

this week hopefully

** DO NOT DELETE ANYTHING BELOW THIS LINE OR THREAD WILL BE DELETED **
-----------------------------------------------

This message is automatically inserted in all classified threads.

Please be advised, all buyers and sellers should satisfy themselves that the other party is genuine by providing the following via PM to each other after negotiations are complete and prior to dispatching goods and making payment:

1) Telephone number. Call the number back at a unspecified time and make sure that it is the person's correct phone number.

2) Name and address including postal code

3) Valid e-mail address. Send an e-mail requesting a response to information about the deal being made.

DO NOT proceed with a deal until you are completely satisfied with all details being correct. It's in your best interest to check out these details yourself.

If transaction was completed on CACO, please use iTrader to record feedback.

Potential seller should check iTrader feedback also before continuing transaction.

·
Ballz out!
203 Posts
What out a Batcap 4000?

·
Registered
697 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
I have a batcap 800. Could I use the 800 up font and the 4000 in back? I am running a orion 2500d with a 180 amp alt. to push a fi btl 15.. would this setup work?

(i feel like i worded that stupidly lol dam beer)

·
Registered
2,358 Posts
I have a batcap 800. Could I use the 800 up font and the 4000 in back? I am running a orion 2500d with a 180 amp alt. to push a fi btl 15.. would this setup work?

(i feel like i worded that stupidly lol dam beer)
Batcap 4000 is equivalent to two 2000's, so the setup should work just as well, accordingly.

And the 4000's are strong batteries.

·
Ballz out!
203 Posts
I'd do it for 300 plus shipping! Thats a steal of a price for damn near new 4000!

1 - 8 of 8 Posts