Car Audio Classifieds! banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
5,073 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
These are refurbed but the prices are very attractive on the GT40 and GT28. [email protected] ohms and [email protected] ohms for $300 shipped would make it a fair fight for the Memphis MC1300.
High-End Discount Speakers | Best Discount Speakers and Subwoofers | Outlet Store

** DO NOT DELETE ANYTHING BELOW THIS LINE OR THREAD WILL BE DELETED **
-----------------------------------------------

This message is automatically inserted in all classified threads.

Please be advised, all buyers and sellers should satisfy themselves that the other party is genuine by providing the following via PM to each other after negotiations are complete and prior to dispatching goods and making payment:

1) Telephone number. Call the number back at a unspecified time and make sure that it is the person's correct phone number.

2) Name and address including postal code

3) Valid e-mail address. Send an e-mail requesting a response to information about the deal being made.

DO NOT proceed with a deal until you are completely satisfied with all details being correct. It's in your best interest to check out these details yourself.

If transaction was completed on CACO, please use iTrader to record feedback.

Potential buyers/seller should check iTrader feedback also before continuing transaction.

·
Registered
74 Posts
Refurbed? I don't give a fuu! It's Boston acoustics...I've been needing a 4 channel for a long time now. Good looking out! :thumbsup:

·
Registered
1,090 Posts
The amp is sex. I have no complaints from quality but the comsmetics of amp the outside you could tell its been used. 5-6 scratches but still outstanding amp for the price

·
me neither
894 Posts
ive used Boston speakers and I was NEVER let down by them, im sure the amps will be the same.

Tim

1 - 10 of 10 Posts