Car Audio Classifieds! banner
1 - 20 of 23 Posts
7,882 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Alright guys, this is my second box build designed by Ami, this one is for James on TNJ. now im not a pro by any chance but i told James i would help him out and build him a box. its not good, but im getting better (thanks James for taking a gamble with me hah)

i dont know if James is painting it or leaving it as is. its all clamped up right now drying, than i have to silicone the top piece and james will be all set :thumbsup:

7,882 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
ok so now team NJ has a sub builder, a tuner, and now a box builder lol
For respect of AMI, Spy and many others i dare not call my self a box builder. but i will do accept the following names: Box murder, box person, box mangler, and the guy that tries to make boxes.

and we got it all. we just need a meter guy now too haha. ill probably be that guy :thumbsup:

7,882 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
lol. more practice and you will be doing just fine ;)

also cut them circles with a router yo!
i dont have one :( i told you im not a pro. my uncle has a router he is gonna give me, ill buy a jasper jig for it and be set.

and practice makes perfect. i just need A LOT A LOT A LOT of practice.

·
Registered
286 Posts
Hahaha, yea, thanks again for making the box for me bobby

I woulda tried it myself, but the only tools I have are a drill and a freaking hand saw.

Something tells me that wouldn't of worked out too well

·
6,645 Posts

I woulda tried it myself, but the only tools I have are a drill and a freaking hand saw.

i use a butter knife :thumbsup:

7,882 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·

it would of worked. you just wouldnt have left the garage for 3 months haha. hope you like it, we just gotta install the terminals when you bring the box next weekend and attach the flush mount plate and be done.

·
Registered
286 Posts
it would of worked. you just wouldnt have left the garage for 3 months haha. hope you like it, we just gotta install the terminals when you bring the box next weekend and attach the flush mount plate and be done.

No problemo

Speaking of which, pm me where you're at, because while i know you're in jersey, I have NO idea where you live

·
NJ Car Audio
3,219 Posts
looks good man. Now we'll have some LOWS when we pull up to MICKEY D'S!!!!

·
Registered
286 Posts
looks good man. Now we'll have some LOWS when we pull up to MICKEY D'S!!!!

WOOOOOOOOOOOOO

:runaround::runaround::runaround::runaround::runaround::runaround:

1 - 20 of 23 Posts