Car Audio Classifieds! banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
242 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
1. Car. Year, Make, Model: 05 ford mustang

2. Subs. Make, Model, Size, How many: dc soundlab xl 10"(2)

3. Power. How much power per sub: 2.5k each

4. Goal. SPL or SQ: more of a personal enjoyment rarley attend shows

5. Sealed or ported: ported

6. Sub/port placement:

7. Max dimensions:

8. Desired NET vol and tuning(optional):

9. Finish: probley carpet

10. Zip code for shipping:53511

11) Additional comments: would like to have anyone close to wis so shipping would kill me
i also already have the design just need someone to build the enclosure for me thanks

Spy also offer several options you can add if you would like. Please note these are options Spy offer and other builders may offer more or less options. If you want something you don't see listed feel free to ask.

Double baffle:
Double baffle/flush mount:
Round over all port edges inside and out:
Round over all outside edges:
45's in all inside corners:
Kerfed port:
Kerfed walls:
Slanted back:
Paint inside of port:

·
Registered
6,816 Posts
you can send me the design and ill see. Im in WI but as said above, ur car has a tiny trunk lol

·
Registered
242 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
you can send me the design and ill see. Im in WI but as said above, ur car has a tiny trunk lol
yes it is very small lol, but i was hoping the less cabin area the lounder it is? not spl more of the ear o meter aspect but the design i have will be able to slide in behind the seats my idea is to have it fire into the cabin sealed off ofcourse runnin on a dc5k

·
Registered
6,816 Posts
yes it is very small lol, but i was hoping the less cabin area the lounder it is? not spl more of the ear o meter aspect but the design i have will be able to slide in behind the seats my idea is to have it fire into the cabin sealed off ofcourse runnin on a dc5k
wanna pm me the design

1 - 6 of 6 Posts