Car Audio Classifieds! banner
141 - 160 of 165 Posts
G

·
i want some tantric goodness!! where do i trade my soul for team tantric? :D :p
Contact murph. He does all the contracts for selling your soul and homes.

Is tantric gonna eventually use an "original" type of basket. I know the ti basket is a good basket but i would like to see something new on these tantric subs.
Why change up what works? Why take money away from the performance of the driver to make a basket that is "original". Id rather see driver perform rather then look good.

· SPL Retard
12,655 Posts
...but didn't Ronal design the TSNS?
0_o
Yep. So who better to improve upon it? And Mirph himself has said the SHD is a much better sub. And that's saying a lot considering I've heard some people say that the TSNS is the beastliest music sub ever.

wheres the SHD 10 T-FADE??
Workin on it.

Is tantric gonna eventually use an "original" type of basket. I know the ti basket is a good basket but i would like to see something new on these tantric subs.
He already has a new basket. He just has a shit ton if the Ti's and a lot of people love them.

It's a split spoke design. This is the 8. The rest are similar but bigger obviously. I just don't have any pics of the other sizes.

· changin the game up
807 Posts
Yep. So who better to improve upon it? And Mirph himself has said the SHD is a much better sub. And that's saying a lot considering I've heard some people say that the TSNS is the beastliest music sub ever.

Workin on it.

He already has a new basket. He just has a shit ton if the Ti's and a lot of people love them.

It's a split spoke design. This is the 8. The rest are similar but bigger obviously. I just don't have any pics of the other sizes.

thats a sexy fvckin 8

· Stupid Loud
2,455 Posts
I've heard this very same thing from numerous reliable sources. For Ronal to create an even "beastlier" sub, I'm all for it.

Also, wasn't he having failure issues with most prototypes after 4k? If he gets it fixed, great. I'm still a huge fan of the TI basket, thing is beautiful even if it is over used.

G

·

Workin on it.

You have another pic of the design. You might not know it but you do.

· SPL Retard
12,655 Posts
I've heard this very same thing from numerous reliable sources. For Ronal to create an even "beastlier" sub, I'm all for it.

Also, wasn't he having failure issues with most prototypes after 4k? If he gets it fixed, great. I'm still a huge fan of the TI basket, thing is beautiful even if it is over used.
Hmm... The only trouble spots I know of are launched dustcaps. Lol. And perhaps some cone weakening on the 10's on quadruple rated.

· Registered
3,637 Posts
the only subs rated at 5k+ are the ESL BDX and the PAP 6k.

I have only ever seen one of each, not many even exist from what ive seen. I would like to see head to head comparisons of these, but that is highly unlikely

all the other beastly subs are right around 3k-3500.

141 - 160 of 165 Posts