Car Audio Classifieds! banner
161 - 165 of 165 Posts

· Registered
2,685 Posts
He already has a new basket. He just has a shit ton if the Ti's and a lot of people love them.

It's a split spoke design. This is the 8. The rest are similar but bigger obviously. I just don't have any pics of the other sizes.

I think it would be great if he offered both baskets as an option. Would keep him from running out of the Ti baskets as quick for those who love them. He can offer them at different prices too. Or offer the "better" performing basket for the higher model.

· Team South
1,251 Posts
Yep. So who better to improve upon it? And Mirph himself has said the SHD is a much better sub. And that's saying a lot considering I've heard some people say that the TSNS is the beastliest music sub ever.

Workin on it.

He already has a new basket. He just has a shit ton if the Ti's and a lot of people love them.

It's a split spoke design. This is the 8. The rest are similar but bigger obviously. I just don't have any pics of the other sizes.

broseph! i have 4 tubes ready for 4 tantric 8s! :thumbsup: :D :p

the only subs rated at 5k+ are the ESL BDX and the PAP 6k.

I have only ever seen one of each, not many even exist from what ive seen. I would like to see head to head comparisons of these, but that is highly unlikely

all the other beastly subs are right around 3k-3500.
PAP 6k...is that the MOAB? and the Atomic APXX series is like 5krms isn't it?

· Me > Lord Van
3,212 Posts
Hmm... The only trouble spots I know of are launched dustcaps. Lol. And perhaps some cone weakening on the 10's on quadruple rated.
Launched dustcaps? What kind of n00b would do that?

:confused1:

· Registered
9 Posts
I don't know why people keep comparing the SHD to the TSNS other than the mastermind behind both of them and the fact that it's a 4" coil monster.

These motor structures are completely different in design. There's a really informative post that Jacob made on another forum discussing why you can't compare the SHD to any other woofer.
They have lots in common. Both poorly built woofers from s***bag company owners. (Yep, super old thread, but hey forums dead, so who cares)

161 - 165 of 165 Posts