727 Posts
Not mine but decent prices.
10" TC Sounds TI Basket Frame Subwoofer Recone | eBay
12" TC Sounds TI Basket Frame Subwoofer Recone | eBay
15" TC Sounds TI Basket Frame Subwoofer Recone | eBay
18" TC Sounds TI Basket Frame Subwoofer Recone | eBay

** DO NOT DELETE ANYTHING BELOW THIS LINE OR THREAD WILL BE DELETED **
-----------------------------------------------

This message is automatically inserted in all classified threads.

Please be advised, all buyers and sellers should satisfy themselves that the other party is genuine by providing the following via PM to each other after negotiations are complete and prior to dispatching goods and making payment:

1) Telephone number. Call the number back at a unspecified time and make sure that it is the person's correct phone number.

2) Name and address including postal code

3) Valid e-mail address. Send an e-mail requesting a response to information about the deal being made.

DO NOT proceed with a deal until you are completely satisfied with all details being correct. It's in your best interest to check out these details yourself.

If transaction was completed on CACO, please use iTrader to record feedback.

Potential buyers/seller should check iTrader feedback also before continuing transaction.

·
Registered
4,224 Posts
Should buy a couple 12s for my girl an find some mean motors to stick on them :)

·
Administrator
31,258 Posts

·
Registered
33,855 Posts
you'll find it very hard to build subs using Ti baskets without coils which have long enough formers.
3HP D4 Voice Coil | eBay

Also, building a sub which has restricted mechanical throw because of the surround is no fun.

OEM Audipulse cones have the surround needed to handle the full movement a Ti basket will allow.
12" Audiopulse Aluminum High Roll Cone

15" Audiopulse High Roll Aluminum Cone | eBay

If you know of other suppliers of good parts for these, please feel free to share!
I bought my utopia 13'' from that guy, it was free shipping and came in a crate.

·
Administrator
31,258 Posts
Oh snap. What happened?
too much exposure. they raised the prices.
10s were $40. now they are $80
12s were $50. now they are $90
15s were $60. now they are $100
18s were $70. now they are $115

{plus shipping}

·
Loud Noises
9,731 Posts
i think they are just testing the waters, seeing what prices work best. I bet they go back down a bit ;)

·
Loud Noises
9,731 Posts
and some shocker sig copies ;)

·
Registered
208 Posts
I just got off the phone with Jorge of ULTRA audio and he wants to know if it's any particular parts y'all would like available and motors to be produced.

·
Registered
208 Posts
@ korey would you happen to have the specs for them or anything close.
:dontknow:

1 - 20 of 29 Posts