Car Audio Classifieds! banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Clearly Louder
1,436 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
ok hello again everyone thanks for the help from before very much and now i have a new question
i cannot decide what amp i should get for my 2 oa-12's imma be running hopefully in a ported box if i ever get around to building it

but these are the amps i have been looking at

sundown 1500saz
cresendo bc200d
aq 2200
hifonics amps brutus or something
massive audio n3
i could keep going really i just wanna get the most i can outta these

any input helps thank you!

·
NOT LOUDER THAN YOU :(
7,335 Posts
looked at the ap aqx 2500.1?

·
Clearly Louder
1,436 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
looked at the ap aqx 2500.1?
funny u say that

thats audiopipes better series right? see my problem is i have a ap1800 that i was using and it is the sloppiest most horrible amp i have ever owned runs really hot and the s/n ratio is >70

but yes i have checked those out lol thank you tho

·
NOT LOUDER THAN YOU :(
7,335 Posts
yup the better series i find they are nothing like the older series at all. i found my ap1500s,1800s, and 3ks all ran very warm sometimes hot but never cut out on me. only thing i hated was they had great battery power behind them idk why they got hot. american bass is another good choice like stated above

·
Clearly Louder
1,436 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
well i would LOVE to have a oa amp but when are they gonna be available -.- i gotta have something now then maybe ill get a oa when they come out

·
Registered
627 Posts
well i would LOVE to have a oa amp but when are they gonna be available -.- i gotta have something now then maybe ill get a oa when they come out
they aint gonna be out for a lil longer man. i say either wait for them or just go with a different amp. Try to save money:thumbsup:

1 - 9 of 9 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.