Car Audio Classifieds! banner

Cruze 2017 speaker upgrade?

339 views 2 replies 2 participants last post by  Fruankmo117 
#1 ·
I recently traded my 2017 sierra elevation for a cruze premier 2017 so I could afford going to college. Now the speakers on the cruze are much much worse than those on the sierra they sound like total garbage and I'm not even an audiophile. I want to upgrade the stock speakers on the cruze (I dont have bose ones) but I'm not sure what to get! I was browsing crutchfield and was wondering if the Alpine S-S65 would be a good choice? I don't want to add a sub/amp. Stock sound level is fine for me, I just want something that sounds clear, doesn't need to get loud. I would also keep the stock head unit. Is it going to sound better, any other speaker recommandation? Thanks!

#2 ·
I recently traded my 2017 sierra elevation for a cruze premier 2017 so I could afford going to college. Now the speakers on the cruze are much much worse than those on the sierra they sound like total garbage and I'm not even an audiophile. I want to upgrade the stock speakers on the cruze (I dont have bose ones) but I'm not sure what to get! I was browsing crutchfield omegle xender and was wondering if the Alpine S-S65 would be a good choice? I don't want to add a sub/amp. Stock sound level is fine for me, I just want something that sounds clear, doesn't need to get loud. I would also keep the stock head unit. Is it going to sound better, any other speaker recommandation? Thanks!
thank you my issue has been solved

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.