1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
Registered
397 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·

·
Registered
258 Posts
I wish we actually had some meets around Jax I could go to. I have only heard of one

·
Registered
77 Posts
Damn I thought about going too.

·
Registered
77 Posts

·
Registered
791 Posts
It was the best show I've ever been to. Good turn out and a bunch of db3 competition just the way I like it. Rick and James keep throwing gas on the fire in a good way to keep me trying to get louder fused. Glad I got to meet you and techno good guys.

·
Registered
397 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
It was the best show I've ever been to. Good turn out and a bunch of db3 competition just the way I like it. Rick and James keep throwing gas on the fire in a good way to keep me trying to get louder fused. Glad I got to meet you and techno good guys.
Yeah I wish every event had that many people show up! And I think Techforce/SPLHell(Rick) will be at the next show also on the 12th. I got him addicted to drive by and he wants to get a higher score haha.

·
Registered
791 Posts
Yeah I wish every event had that many people show up! And I think Techforce/SPLHell(Rick) will be at the next show also on the 12th. I got him addicted to drive by and he wants to get a higher score haha.
That's good. I'll get a demo next time yall are around.

·
Registered
77 Posts
haha went from 2 15s in a 6 cube box to 2 18s in a 12 cube box. My peak went from 47hz to 35hz(could be lower my sweep only went from 50-35)
Now that makes sense. I was trying to figure out how all of a sudden it dropped with no modification. :confused1:

·
Registered
77 Posts
Only time it ever happened to me was when the back wall broke in half in my truck and we noticed damn this thing doesn't change but 3ths with a 20Hz crop up or down.
Yeah that would do it too!

·
Registered
77 Posts

·
Registered
77 Posts
Hey boom I posted another meca 1x show april 2nd. Be there on time if u gonna compete (I know how u run late at times)
That's only because I met up with Cornell and Chris at the shop before hand. I'll be on time just for you. :D

1 - 20 of 22 Posts