Car Audio Classifieds! banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
22 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I'm just curious to see if anyone has gotten one of these. For the money, I don't think there's a headunit that comes close to the number of features it has, but as they say, if it sounds too good to be true then it probably is. Anyways, any input would be greatly appreciated as it is in my list of double din headunits I'm considering. If it's awesome, if it's slow, if it looks bad... I want to know. I've read good reviews about it across the net so I'm confident that I'd be pleased with what I get for the price it is, but I'd like to know what someone thinks of it with first hand experience.

On a side note, if you're going to comment in this thread about how crappy Jensen is in general then do it somewhere else, because I just want to know about this specific product because I know it's not a great company but I'd like to know if they did something right with this one.

·
Administrator
31,258 Posts
Buy it at walmart and take it back within 30 days if you don't like it.

Most people don't like jensen remotes and the sound of Jensen internal amplifiers.

Of the people I know who had one, all but one have moved on to kenwood or alpine and haven't looked back.(they are happy now)

Kinda like that post about the best story ever where someone said; "I want my three minutes back"

The point is, skip the jensen. Save your money and spend it wisely.

·
Registered
22 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
So were your friends using the Jensen VM9022 headunit? The main reason I'm curious about it is because I went out on a limb buying a knockoff headunit made by VR3 from Target for my secondary vehicle, and while it wasn't as customizable as I would have liked, it ended up being the perfect system for the job and produced decent sound and had all the inputs I needed. The moral of the story is that I ended up getting far more than I had expected for the money I paid.

·
Registered
22 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
On another note, I could care less about remotes, my car is practically only a two seater, and I never use the stereo from outside the vehicle. I'd just like to know if the things it's advertised to do work well enough to be passable, and I'm going to be running a separate amplifier to Infinity Kappa speakers all the way around, so I'm not even worried about if the amplifier sucks on it.

·
Registered
1,505 Posts
i has a jensen and it is very nice i am happy especially for the price FREE

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.