Car Audio Classifieds! banner
1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Registered
68 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
1. Product: I have a dual sensor term lab ac powered. it only has one mic comes with everything you see in pics. It has backup disc and all installation hardware

2. Specs: dual sensor ac powered comes with one sensor

3. Description/Condition: Good conditiontl is sold

4. Price: :New price $440 shipped

5. Pictures:

** DO NOT DELETE ANYTHING BELOW THIS LINE OR THREAD WILL BE DELETED **
-----------------------------------------------

This message is automatically inserted in all classified threads.

Please be advised, all buyers and sellers should satisfy themselves that the other party is genuine by providing the following via PM to each other after negotiations are complete and prior to dispatching goods and making payment:

1) Telephone number. Call the number back at a unspecified time and make sure that it is the person's correct phone number.

2) Name and address including postal code

3) Valid e-mail address. Send an e-mail requesting a response to information about the deal being made.

DO NOT proceed with a deal until you are completely satisfied with all details being correct. It's in your best interest to check out these details yourself.

If transaction was completed on CACO, please use iTrader to record feedback.

Potential buyers/seller should check iTrader feedback also before continuing transaction.

·
Registered
1,813 Posts
trades???

·
Premium Member
2,525 Posts
dual sensor but only 1 sensor?

·
Premium Member
2,525 Posts
so its just a single sensored tl then right? with only 1 sensor

firm on your price?

·
Registered
551 Posts
You located in Austin, Tx ? I might be interested if your price is flexable and local pickup is a option.

·
Registered
551 Posts
LOL, so your only charging 10$ for gas, packaging, and shipping ? Thats a good deal I guess... on the shipping part.

When/ if you don't get no other interest. I might be interested for around 3-somthing. Local pickup of course, so I can't get scammed.

·
Registered
94 Posts
Dual sensor only comes with 1 mic
Its not a dual sensor if doesn't come with 2 sensor. All TL can run 2 sensors but only a dual sensor TL comes with 2 Sensor. So unless you have 2 sensor to sell with this....YOU ARE SELLING A SINGLE SENSOR AC TL

1 - 20 of 21 Posts