Car Audio Classifieds! banner
1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
972 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
F/S Traxxas Tmaxx W/ Extras *Cheap*

1. Product: Traxxas Tmaxx

2. Specs: Tons of Extras!! Has a 2.5R (racing motor) Installed in it, Roll cage, Ez Start, and other aftermarket things already on the truck.

I also have 2 Bodies for the truck and a box full of misc parts for it.

3. Description/Condition: Truck is used but still runs well, I got it in trade a few months back and have drove it twice...I don't know much about them, so as far as tuning and stuff, I'm clueless and do not have the time.

4. Price: : 350 Shipped/OBO----Looking for a Fast sale, and Money speaks loudly! 270 Shipped/OBO For next 24 Hours!!

May consider trades...But really looking for cash.

5. Pictures:

** DO NOT DELETE ANYTHING BELOW THIS LINE OR THREAD WILL BE DELETED **
-----------------------------------------------

This message is automatically inserted in all classified threads.

Please be advised, all buyers and sellers should satisfy themselves that the other party is genuine by providing the following via PM to each other after negotiations are complete and prior to dispatching goods and making payment:

1) Telephone number. Call the number back at a unspecified time and make sure that it is the person's correct phone number.

2) Name and address including postal code

3) Valid e-mail address. Send an e-mail requesting a response to information about the deal being made.

DO NOT proceed with a deal until you are completely satisfied with all details being correct. It's in your best interest to check out these details yourself.

If transaction was completed on CACO, please use iTrader to record feedback.

Potential buyers should check iTrader feedback also before continuing transaction.

·
Registered
972 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
No one wants a cheap R/C Truck? Thing is a monster.

·
Ja Marcus
6,975 Posts
Your price may be a little high for some. They went for about 330-400 new. And maybe list the extras you have in some detail.

GLWS. I am a fellow TMAXX owner myself.

·
Registered
972 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
OBO...You are right, they went for 400$ new, mine has roll cage, an upgraded motor in it, has a 9.6v battery in the EZ start, and tbh, I just got it like 3 months ago, took it in trade, kid listed all the extras to me but I can't remember what they are...I don't know much about these trucks. Just trying to get rid of it, I'm open to ALL offers though.

·
Premium Member
2,328 Posts
i too own a tmaxx with all aluminum upgrades

·
Registered
972 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Guys, For the Next 24 Hours I'm going to Let the price be 270/OBO!!! That is a Hell of a price! Let's get this sold!

·
Premium Member
2,328 Posts
not when i was textin him allday bout this but wasnt home to send payment

·
Premium Member
2,328 Posts
its all good i wanted it for the wife

1 - 14 of 14 Posts