Car Audio Classifieds! banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Premium Member
1,635 Posts
Product I'm looking for: any amp thats nice that does its rated would prefer old school amps but willing to entertain all offers can do rated power at any ohm will build sub to match.

Budget: 100 shipped negotiable

Condition: good working

Time Frame (if applicable):
week or 2!

** DO NOT DELETE ANYTHING BELOW THIS LINE OR THREAD WILL BE DELETED **
-----------------------------------------------

This message is automatically inserted in all classified threads.

Please be advised, all buyers and sellers should satisfy themselves that the other party is genuine by providing the following via PM to each other after negotiations are complete and prior to dispatching goods and making payment:

1) Telephone number. Call the number back at a unspecified time and make sure that it is the person's correct phone number.

2) Name and address including postal code

3) Valid e-mail address. Send an e-mail requesting a response to information about the deal being made.

DO NOT proceed with a deal until you are completely satisfied with all details being correct. It's in your best interest to check out these details yourself.

If transaction was completed on CACO, please use iTrader to record feedback.

Potential seller should check iTrader feedback also before continuing transaction.

·
Premium Member
1,635 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
thanks ill think about it but would really prefer a old school amp. and the price is negotiable not a ton but if its something i want or its worth it ill pay more! so is wattage but the more the better!

·
Premium Member
1,635 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
lol yeah but im lookin a little older i might still pick it up. wantin 90's maybe newer just depends what it is. thanks man!!:thumbsup:

·
Registered
3,732 Posts
I have a soundstream rubicon 501/ from 98/99 it's rated to do 500 rms at 1 ohm but does more... It's not a pretty amp but it will push a sub or two for sure!!! I will do it for 65.00 shipped...

·
Premium Member
1,635 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
as long as everything is there on the soundstream and nothing stripped out ill take it man!! pm me your paypal and i can send $.

·
Registered
3,732 Posts
as long as everything is there on the soundstream and nothing stripped out ill take it man!! pm me your paypal and i can send $.
The amp doesn't have the front cover if thats what your asking?? The screws are all there and not striped at all. I have sold the other two I had on here also already.:nod:

·
Premium Member
1,635 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
as long as nothing is stripped and the screws are there thats what i care about. pm me your paypal and i can send $ thanks man!!

·
Banned
2,030 Posts
I have a fultron Memphis belle?

does 75 x 4 + 300 x 1 @ 4ohms 12.4v
150 x 4 + 600 x 1 @ 2 ohms 12.4
300 x 4 + 1200 x 1 @ 1ohms 14.4 (gets hot fast if you don't have cooling on the amp.)

mine has been modified, stock fuses and fuse mounts were removed, solid copper bus bars installed across old fuse pads, on the sub side, the unused RCA jack was removed, the 2 ground jacks for the speaker outputs were removed (sub amp only needs to be 1 channel) while it's never been stated that I can find, the amp is indeed stable down to 1 ohm stereo on the 4 chan side, and 1 ohm mono on the sub side.

I have a vid of it pushing one of my 12.2 hcca's decently!

$350 shipped, I'm the original owner.

·
Premium Member
1,635 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
thanks but i found something!! it should be closed soon thanks for the offer though!

1 - 13 of 13 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.