Car Audio Classifieds! banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Premium Member
1,635 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Product I'm looking for: 2 old school 15's or 2 old school motors i can build up easy. lookin for rockford power hx2's the 4in coil model and cerwin vega strokers are the top choice but lmk what ya got!

Budget: $600

Condition: good

Time Frame (if applicable): within the month!

** DO NOT DELETE ANYTHING BELOW THIS LINE OR THREAD WILL BE DELETED **
-----------------------------------------------

This message is automatically inserted in all classified threads.

Please be advised, all buyers and sellers should satisfy themselves that the other party is genuine by providing the following via PM to each other after negotiations are complete and prior to dispatching goods and making payment:

1) Telephone number. Call the number back at a unspecified time and make sure that it is the person's correct phone number.

2) Name and address including postal code

3) Valid e-mail address. Send an e-mail requesting a response to information about the deal being made.

DO NOT proceed with a deal until you are completely satisfied with all details being correct. It's in your best interest to check out these details yourself.

If transaction was completed on CACO, please use iTrader to record feedback.

Potential seller should check iTrader feedback also before continuing transaction.

·
Banned
368 Posts
They have to be 15s? I have a pair of o/s punch power dvc 12s in perfect working condition. 4" coil.

·
Premium Member
1,635 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
pm me a price shipped to 62521 for them i might consider it if i can find what i want but would really like 15's. and im lookin for nothing after like 2000 maybe like 02 but late 90's its gotta be able to handle a us amps vlx-400 so gotta take some power too.

·
Banned
368 Posts
I ran em off a dc 2k no problem. I'm not sure on the year they were built. I'm thinkin late 90s early 2000.
Ill try and find out. Pm'n ya right now.

·
Premium Member
1,635 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Pm'd back

·
Premium Member
1,635 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
bump!!! got a few good offers still lookin though!!

·
Premium Member
1,635 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
bump anything?

·
Registered
80 Posts
I am getting ready to post up a pair of OG Stroker 15s - single 4-ohm voice coils. In very good shape. Was thinking $425 shipped for them.

·
Premium Member
1,635 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
that is what i really am looking for!! you got pics? i am def interested i think strokers would look sick!!

·
Registered
80 Posts
I don't have any with username and date, but these are from when I unpacked them a few weeks ago:

·
Premium Member
1,635 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
ygpm man!!

·
Premium Member
1,635 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
awesome man i will take them!!! should have the money in a week or two maybe sooner but not gonna say for sure!

·
Premium Member
1,635 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
well got the strokers they are nice! thanks chithead!!

·
Registered
80 Posts
I sure was sad to see them go, but glad that they will actually get used. Definitely looking forward to your build!

1 - 16 of 16 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.