Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
1. Product:
In title

2. Specs:
US Amps AX3200de
D5.1000
JL Audio Slash Series 500/1 - car - amplifier Series Specs
3. Description/Condition:
I'm selling these for my brother so I don't have a complete history for them. All I know is what happened before they went into their current condition (except for the JL). These are in my possession.

4. Price: :
US Amps - $300
JL - $115
DD - $250

6. Pictures:
US Amps ax3200de:
Went up in smoke while driving. Not sure what caused the damage. Plexi on the bottom is cracked but can be made with material at Home Depot.

JL Audio 500/1:
Damage is in the fets and area circled in the second picture. Not sure what happened.

Digital Designs d5.1000:
Was working fine then went into protect all of a sudden. Smell of smoke followed shortly. Still power up but is stuck in protect.

** DO NOT DELETE ANYTHING BELOW THIS LINE OR THREAD WILL BE DELETED **
-----------------------------------------------

This message is automatically inserted in all classified threads.

Please be advised, all buyers and sellers should satisfy themselves that the other party is genuine by providing the following via PM to each other after negotiations are complete and prior to dispatching goods and making payment:

1) Telephone number. Call the number back at a unspecified time and make sure that it is the person's correct phone number.

2) Name and address including postal code

3) Valid e-mail address. Send an e-mail requesting a response to information about the deal being made.

DO NOT proceed with a deal until you are completely satisfied with all details being correct. It's in your best interest to check out these details yourself.

If transaction was completed on CACO, please use iTrader to record feedback.

Potential buyers should check iTrader feedback also before continuing transaction.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts