Car Audio Classifieds! banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
95 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
anyone ever use this along with deadener? I am going to be spending close to 700 bucks here in a bit on deadener and various foam liners and junk and just been wondering where does the great stuff work the best

·
Registered
95 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Driving a 99 f150
My setup is 2 sets of comps and 2 10 inch subs under the rear seat. Im not looking for my subs to get any ridiculously high db numbers but im wanting a mixture of sq and spl. Im gonna be pulling all my interior out and along with covering everything i see with deadener i see alot of people putting great stuff in their vehicles as well. I basically have been wondering where this stuff can be applied

·
Registered
2,117 Posts
i let some dumbass fill the underside of my trunk lid with it lol. and i filled a few spots in the trunk also. I havent messed with a truck so im not quite sure where it woudl go.

·
Registered
95 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Yeah i know what u mean about puttin it in a truck. I was curious, just wanted to make sure i deadened as much as possible while seats, carpet, panels, well everything but my das was out of the truck.

·
Banned
7,816 Posts
Theres not really much to use it on in the f-150s

Just seal up those vents on the back wall, and hit the roof hard. for engine noise, I found alot came from behind the dash, I was too lazy to deal with that shit.

·
Registered
95 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Yeah ill take everything out but the dash, too much shit behind there. Im gonna b using all the products from sound deadener showdown. As much as i can get for like 700 bucks. I should b able to deaden it really good with a budget like that right?

1 - 10 of 10 Posts