·
Registered
1,539 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
1. Product: 2 12" Audioque HDC3's

2. Specs:
dual 1 ohm copper coils
1000 watts rms(very underrated)

3. Description/Condition: 10/10 on 1 and 8/ 10 on the onther. Their is a small scuff on 1 of the surrounds. not all the way through. They are about 4-5months old.

4. Price: :425+ shipping obo
May trade for different subs??

5. Pictures:

** DO NOT DELETE ANYTHING BELOW THIS LINE OR THREAD WILL BE DELETED **
-----------------------------------------------

This message is automatically inserted in all classified threads.

Please be advised, all buyers and sellers should satisfy themselves that the other party is genuine by providing the following via PM to each other after negotiations are complete and prior to dispatching goods and making payment:

1) Telephone number. Call the number back at a unspecified time and make sure that it is the person's correct phone number.

2) Name and address including postal code

3) Valid e-mail address. Send an e-mail requesting a response to information about the deal being made.

DO NOT proceed with a deal until you are completely satisfied with all details being correct. It's in your best interest to check out these details yourself.

If transaction was completed on CACO, please use iTrader to record feedback.

Potential buyers/seller should check iTrader feedback also before continuing transaction.

Attachments

·
Registered
106 Posts
ill trade an HDC3 18 D2 copper plus $$$ ofcourse PM me if interested

·
CACO Savage
2,362 Posts
12' kicker solo x dual 2 ohms?

·
CACO Savage
2,362 Posts
thro me a shipping quote to 33060?

·
Registered
674 Posts
if you wanna try fitting a 18 in ur car, i have a 18 btl d2 fully loaded i'll trade we can meet up locally.

·
Registered
1,028 Posts
Trade for two SA 15's (d2)?

·
Registered
27 Posts
Shipping to ship to 22401

I got one dc lvl4 10". I have had it for a month Let me know if we can work something out ....... 540-538-0628

If you don't won't the 10 I still won't your 12's. Do you know what shipping would be to 22401

** DO NOT DELETE ANYTHING BELOW THIS LINE OR THREAD WILL BE DELETED **
-----------------------------------------------

This message is automatically inserted in all classified threads.

Please be advised, all buyers and sellers should satisfy themselves that the other party is genuine by providing the following via PM to each other after negotiations are complete and prior to dispatching goods and making payment:

1) Telephone number. Call the number back at a unspecified time and make sure that it is the person's correct phone number.

2) Name and address including postal code

3) Valid e-mail address. Send an e-mail requesting a response to information about the deal being made.

DO NOT proceed with a deal until you are completely satisfied with all details being correct. It's in your best interest to check out these details yourself.

If transaction was completed on CACO, please use iTrader to record feedback.

Potential buyers/seller should check iTrader feedback also before continuing transaction.[/QUOTE]

·
Registered
300 Posts
I have a 15" sundown Z v.2 with dual leads and 3 spiders. Still stiff :thumbsup: plus were close for a local deal :nod:

1 - 20 of 37 Posts