Car Audio Classifieds! banner

Hi Guys. Martin Taylor here. Ultimate Audio South Carolina.

1K views 1 reply 2 participants last post by  rgause 
#1 ·
Long time competitor from South Carolina. I owned Ultimate Audio in Lexington SC along with Brantley Waites until 1996 or so when he opened Waites Audio. We are lifelong friends and always wanted each other to win. From the early 90's to about 1998 we competed at the highest levels with an incredible team. There was Kevin Brown, Mike Glenn, Jason McMahon, Bradley Taylor, Kevin Meetze, Shawn Arnold and many more world record holding customers.

I am now in Seattle after working for JL Audio in the Miami, Florida area. I am working on a few things and would like to request to any of the members that may have old photos or magazine photos of any of our vehicles to send them to me. Unfortunately in 2001 a tropical storm made landfall a mile from my house in Southwest Florida and flooded all video and photos of all of our vehicles. Thanks to anyone who may have have any.

As of now Shawn Arnold is the owner of Ultimate Audio and doing a great job of turning out some of the finest cars on the road. Check him out. Ultimate Audio - Serving Columbia and surrounding areas with custom car audio, marine audio, and mobile tv.

As far as Brantley goes, he is running a very successful audio business. Check out some of their work.
Elite Audio

Martin

See less See more
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.