Car Audio Classifieds! banner
1 - 20 of 104 Posts

·
Premium Member
1,788 Posts
NICE....

any sealed tl numbers ?

I am doing 2 12" tuning to be determined.... on an ab 1100.1 ;)

·
Ladies MAN
5,551 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·

·
Premium Member
4,240 Posts
Not yet legal, but if its anything like before itll be right around a 49ish

ahhh....i believe so

Turning u on?
haha im only giving ya shit cause i have 1 18 in the trunk lol. Im legal. i can hit it and quit it without the parents getting into the relationship:thumbsup: put a pedobear sticker on the box lol

·
Ladies MAN
5,551 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
haha im only giving ya shit cause i have 1 18 in the trunk lol. Im legal. i can hit it and quit it without the parents getting into the relationship:thumbsup: put a pedobear sticker on the box lol
ha welp, im TALKING TOO YOU.....haha.

Just saying, this box is half the size of what any 18 would require...and most likely a lot louder.

Think about it :hello:

·
mega fatty
6,008 Posts
looks very nice whats the amp wired to?
im assuming its a good electrical system too
great flex out of it!

·
Registered
1,645 Posts
I like how he calls everyone fegs. haha hilarious

I didn't even realize that and it was my car.

·
Elite Bass
297 Posts
LOL

Thanks for the laugh!. So I should buy a pos car with a broken windshield and who knows what else. Then put a hunk of S**T mdf box thats over packed with woofers in my trunk. Throw away my much smaller single 15 inch box that hits the 150's . shhhhhhhhhhhhhhh sure thing. Your my hero. :thumbsup:

·
Registered
1,645 Posts
Any cancellation issues? I can fit 4 10s but they either have to face up or have the port shooting to the side
Nah. I mean the box plays down into the high 20s and of course its not NEARLY as loud as it is at around 40hz but it doesn't cancel or anything.

·
Registered
1,645 Posts
Thanks for the laugh!. So I should buy a pos car with a broken windshield and who knows what else. Then put a hunk of S**T mdf box thats over packed with woofers in my trunk. Throw away my much smaller single 15 inch box that hits the 150's . shhhhhhhhhhhhhhh sure thing. Your my hero. :thumbsup:
Birch buddy.

And I doubt your box is MUCH smaller than that one is...it looks huge in the trunk but my trunk is EXTREMELY small.

But definitely you should try all those things and I'm sure you'd be louder.....

fegs......

·
Registered
157 Posts
nice man ...... that a 10inch port? and whats the tuning

·
Elite Bass
297 Posts
Thanks for you help!

Birch buddy.

And I doubt your box is MUCH smaller than that one is...it looks huge in the trunk but my trunk is EXTREMELY small.

But definitely you should try all those things and I'm sure you'd be louder.....

Believe it or not! I have allready started the new awesome style pos install. People will bow to it. Cant wait for my new video's.

fegs......

1 - 20 of 104 Posts