Car Audio Classifieds! banner
1,141 - 1,160 of 1,185 Posts
Car Audio Classifieds

I've been on DIYMA multiple times within the last two years as I have been bed ridden due to a horrible illness with nothing to do but plan my car stereo system. Some ideas have been planned and then scrapted leaving me with extra new never used items that are for sale. I am also still trying to finish out the system so I am looking for replacement items for the ones that will not work with my vehicle. In some cases I overshot, some undershot and others wont work at all.

I've been on DIYMA multiple times within the last two years as I have been bed ridden due to a horrible illness with nothing to do but plan my car stereo system. Some ideas have been planned and then scrapted leaving me with extra new never used items that are for sale. I am also still trying to finish out the system so I am looking for replacement items for the ones that will not work with my vehicle. In some cases I overshot, some undershot and others wont work at all.
It happens to a lot of us.:thumbsup:

I've been a DIY for so long on more cars than I can count and since the internet has been available I've been a member of most Audi, car audio, and computer websites. Some information is priceless while other is worthless and still some is actually damaging. Have to research everything at more then just one source and decide what is the best action to take in the long run.

Hello from Sacramento! Found this place by googling up “car audio for sale”, saw this site and said ehh. Hopped on the Sundown site and it was one of the recommended forums, so I gave it a look. I’m glad I did because I see a bunch of folks with a love for car audio, just like me.

Hello

Hello all. my name is Boo. Im live in Kansas City. I saw this site while searching the net. I just got done installiung a system in my wifes Expedition and looking around for stuff for my cruze. Have a nice day!

1,141 - 1,160 of 1,185 Posts