Car Audio Classifieds! banner

1161 - 1176 of 1176 Posts

·
Registered
0 Posts
Looks like a big mix of people here from different forums, although most of the names (except patrick for some reason, don't know what forum i've seen you at before) look familiar

·
Registered
2 Posts
Coventry Industries is your company for engineered manufacturing solutions, custom machining, and small custom machines. As a small business, we are able to offer all of the services of a large company but with personal attention to each and every project. We have extensive experience in a wide variety of metal forming, machining, and fabricating applications. We look forward to working with you on your successful project!

Visit our website to getting your expected product at a cheap price.
Contact our experts for any questions.
Make your business more profitable with us.🤑🤑🤑🤑🤑
coventryind.com
I found a local machinist finally...he does not offer cnc, but for my application he got the job done in a few days. This same exact job I had requested from a well known car audio vendor and they took almost 5 months to do it lol....

·
Registered
2 Posts
I think the organization you are talking about is not the Coventry industry
Because, We are also ITAR Certified
Then your registered with the state government... I don't see how timely completion of work can be determined by being compliant or non-compliant with regulations... Can you expand on what you're detailing by that?

1161 - 1176 of 1176 Posts