Car Audio Classifieds! banner
1,161 - 1,180 of 1,185 Posts
Coventry Industries is your company for engineered manufacturing solutions, custom machining, and small custom machines. As a small business, we are able to offer all of the services of a large company but with personal attention to each and every project. We have extensive experience in a wide variety of metal forming, machining, and fabricating applications. We look forward to working with you on your successful project!

Visit our website to getting your expected product at a cheap price.
Contact our experts for any questions.
Make your business more profitable with us.🤑🤑🤑🤑🤑
coventryind.com
I found a local machinist finally...he does not offer cnc, but for my application he got the job done in a few days. This same exact job I had requested from a well known car audio vendor and they took almost 5 months to do it lol....

Surprisingly the site was about the 3rd suggestion that popped up when I made a Google search for car audio giveaways to enter. At the risk of making myself appear needy or cheap, I was searching for giveaways to enter because in my current financial situation, entering in a few giveaways seems like the only way I have of possibly coming up with enough parts and components to finish piecing together a descent system for my 06 Chevy HHR. About 6 months ago a friend of mine let me work off a nice pair or 12 inch solobaric L7S 2 ohm DVC. and cxa1200.1 amp. Plus a pioneer mvh-s420bt headunit. I've managed to trade around a get a 6 farad audiopipe cap. I've managed to scrap up a half assed wiring kit. In my on opinion and from a few others that I've managed to pissed off along the way because. I seem to have forgotten just how far a sweet sounding looóoooowwww bassnote can travel. Anyways excuse the ramblings of this 46year old bass head that has been without his best bass friends for way too long. Had 4 12s in my 2000 S10 blazer back in 07 and gave them up when my little girl was born, now she's old enough to appreciate that killer bassnotes herself. Hahahaha. 👍👍👍👍 Be an inspiration to your children teach them the love of car audio. Big banging on a budget

aloha fam im john and i live in hawaii. this is not my first time here but i havent been on here in years. i first heard about this site from friends on another site i used to enjoy. hawaiicaraudio.net but it is no longer operable. im here again because i am watching something on youtube that said something about the sundown audio yard sale. have a blessed day fam. alohaz

Surprisingly the site was about the 3rd suggestion that popped up when I made a Google search for car audio giveaways to enter. At the risk of making myself appear needy or cheap, I was searching for giveaways to enter because in my current financial situation, entering in a few giveaways seems like the only way I have of possibly coming up with enough parts and components to finish piecing together a descent system for my 06 Chevy HHR. About 6 months ago a friend of mine let me work off a nice pair or 12 inch solobaric L7S 2 ohm DVC. and cxa1200.1 amp. Plus a pioneer mvh-s420bt headunit. I've managed to trade around a get a 6 farad audiopipe cap. I've managed to scrap up a half assed wiring kit. In my on opinion and from a few others that I've managed to pissed off along the way because. I seem to have forgotten just how far a sweet sounding looóoooowwww bassnote can travel. Anyways excuse the ramblings of this 46year old bass head that has been without his best bass friends for way too long. Had 4 12s in my 2000 S10 blazer back in 07 and gave them up when my little girl was born, now she's old enough to appreciate that killer bassnotes herself. Hahahaha. 👍👍👍👍 Be an inspiration to your children teach them the love of car audio. Big banging on a budget
Welcome fellow HHR owner.

I don’t know if I did a online search for where I could sell my amplifier and found the forum and I have to say this form looks amazing and I hope to bring a lot of knowledge and help to some of the people that are new the car audio not saying I know everything but I’ve been doing this since 93. I look forward to meeting and chatting

1,161 - 1,180 of 1,185 Posts