• VX1400D
  • 1 X 500 RMS @ 4 Ohms
  • 1 X 825 RMS @ 2 Ohms
  • 1 X 1250 W RMS @ 1Ohms
is this thing any good??

·
Registered
4 Posts
Yes it's an American made amp and it was made before the made in China garbage industry bought the brand names... Boss audio, Pyle (P.O.S. pyles of sh!t) pyramid, planet audio, lanzar and a few others. The ems output on a new planet audio/ boss or that Corp made brand is 200 watts Rms per 1000 watts if you're lucky. That Vx1400d will do 1400 or more at 12v-14v and is some real power that is capable of blowing most subs. My old planet audio tt2200d was so much better than the 2200 watt decent amps we have to over pay for these days. I destroyed every sub I had on that amp bc it was so well built. It was amazing but my subs were no match for that power at 2 ohms and at 1/4 gain trying not to destroy my ma hi 15 audio sub and my kole audio KMX 15" 1K 3" coils and shredded in a matter of mins. I sold it for $100 bc I was so pissed off at that amp. It was very efficient at destroying my setups. Feel bad for the guy I sold it too. He had nice subs and I know how little that amp could be adjusted. I now have a vx1400d and can't wait to test it out. Bought it for 75.00 bc of the bad name they have today but it's a $400 used amp all day long

1 - 2 of 2 Posts