1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
45 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Product I'm looking for: DD 3510

Budget: 400 ?

Condition: Very good condition

Time Frame (if applicable): A friend of mine is selling 2 DD 3510's with the same motor like the one pictured (3512),

How much should I pay for them? they are in great condition

Thanks

** DO NOT DELETE ANYTHING BELOW THIS LINE OR THREAD WILL BE DELETED **
-----------------------------------------------

This message is automatically inserted in all classified threads.

Please be advised, all buyers and sellers should satisfy themselves that the other party is genuine by providing the following via PM to each other after negotiations are complete and prior to dispatching goods and making payment:

1) Telephone number. Call the number back at a unspecified time and make sure that it is the person's correct phone number.

2) Name and address including postal code

3) Valid e-mail address. Send an e-mail requesting a response to information about the deal being made.

DO NOT proceed with a deal until you are completely satisfied with all details being correct. It's in your best interest to check out these details yourself.

If transaction was completed on CACO, please use iTrader to record feedback.

Potential seller should check iTrader feedback also before continuing transaction.

·
Ego Crusher
1,834 Posts
its an older motor. the new dd 3510's go for $450

·
Banned
7,816 Posts
wait, are looking for some? or selling some? or thinking of buying some?

Sorry the post is kinda hard to follow

·
Registered
45 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
A friend is selling his 2 subs, and I want to know how much they are worth, I'm thinking of buying them or posting them in the FS forum

·
Registered
1,868 Posts
Product I'm looking for: DD 3510

Budget: 400 ?

Condition: Very good condition

Time Frame (if applicable): A friend of mine is selling 2 DD 3510's with the same motor like the one pictured (3512),

How much should I pay for them? they are in great condition

Thanks

** DO NOT DELETE ANYTHING BELOW THIS LINE OR THREAD WILL BE DELETED **
-----------------------------------------------

This message is automatically inserted in all classified threads.

Please be advised, all buyers and sellers should satisfy themselves that the other party is genuine by providing the following via PM to each other after negotiations are complete and prior to dispatching goods and making payment:

1) Telephone number. Call the number back at a unspecified time and make sure that it is the person's correct phone number.

2) Name and address including postal code

3) Valid e-mail address. Send an e-mail requesting a response to information about the deal being made.

DO NOT proceed with a deal until you are completely satisfied with all details being correct. It's in your best interest to check out these details yourself.

If transaction was completed on CACO, please use iTrader to record feedback.

Potential seller should check iTrader feedback also before continuing transaction.
seems to me that he's asking how much he should offer his friend for some subs.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts