Car Audio Classifieds! banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

· Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
If you’re considering purchasing a Tesla, one of the top things on your mind is probably how much you’ll pay to charge it. You’re likely familiar with how much it costs to fill up a tank of gas, but charging an electric vehicle (EV) battery is a whole new ballgame! In this article, we’ll explain how much you should expect to pay to charge your Tesla and how this compares to comparable internal combustion engine (ICE) – AKA gas-powered – vehicles. We’ll also walk you through some of the major factors that will impact the cost of charging your Tesla. (Spoiler alert: the best way to lower the cost is to go solar!)

What we’ll cover in this article
How much does it cost to charge a Tesla?
How much does it cost to fuel a gas-powered car?
What’s the difference between EVs and ICEs?
Which car type is cheaper overall?
What factors impact the cost of charging a Tesla?

· Registered
2 Posts
I drove my Tesla Model 3 Performance for the first 1000 km and decided to calculate how much money I spent on charging it. Then I will compare the results with gasoline cars. But I have an idea, maybe you should use a special calculator for this https://evadept.com/calc/tesla-hоme-charging-cost-calculator? does anyone use these apps? Share your experience. Thank you all in advance.

· Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
It’s unlikely you’ll need a new battery any time soon. According to Inside EVs, Tesla battery capacity still averages 90% after 200,000 miles of use.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts