Car Audio Classifieds! banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
attended installer institute in 1991 for enclosures and fabrication. So I have been designing and building for 30+ years. I guarantee the loudest possible for your subs in the available space you have. If it's possible for what your trying to do. Three 1 eight 68 zero 7 zero zero 6
[email protected]
Www. Facebook/bryanfon

·
Registered
2 Posts
attended installer institute in 1991 for enclosures and fabrication. So I have been designing and building for 30+ years. I guarantee the loudest possible for your subs in the available space you have. If it's possible for what your trying to do. Three 1 eight 68 zero 7 zero zero 6
[email protected]
Www. Facebook/bryanfon
These kids have no idea what you are really offering. A collection of tuning tools and the experience of thousands of hours of building and rebuilding enclosures til they "pound" -oldschool term for those confused for REALLY LOUD- and the actual use of mathematics, another term that may be forgotten.

National Academy of Mobile Electronics instructor 1995, MECP 1st Class 1992, Built Loudest car in 98 or 99 Daytona DB Drag with 2 original GZ15's and with only one little D1000 earthquake amp. 151 at the dash and 161 outlaw. Numbers were a lot harder to hit with the equipment available, you had to figure out how to make the enclosure the most efficient for what you had.

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
These kids have no idea what you are really offering. A collection of tuning tools and the experience of thousands of hours of building and rebuilding enclosures til they "pound" -oldschool term for those confused for REALLY LOUD- and the actual use of mathematics, another term that may be forgotten.

National Academy of Mobile Electronics instructor 1995, MECP 1st Class 1992, Built Loudest car in 98 or 99 Daytona DB Drag with 2 original GZ15's and with only one little D1000 earthquake amp. 151 at the dash and 161 outlaw. Numbers were a lot harder to hit with the equipment available, you had to figure out how to make the enclosure the most efficient for what you had.
Thats awesome credintials bro, yeah when i tell these yougsters let me put it down with pen and paper, they have know idea the amount of mathematics that goes into custom audio or any audio. I have a few young guys im trying to teach and pass on the knoweledge, but you as well as I do the years and years of experiecne is the most valuble, because without knowing how and what works were and when the math formulas will no do you a ton if you not even sure what your looking at. Lol, i started in 1989 at adio advice in monroe , la and was first class at installer institute in 91, I just have never quit like you have designing custom audio is still my passion. I just aquired a chevy 2007 chevy s10 thru some trading to start an spl build i have stopped doing that since late 90's , but im excited to start chopping some heads back off. Man thats awesome man i had a small shop when ground zero came out i remeber them seems lkme they were the first or inovator of the fat surround. i faintly remeber that finals. what is the best circuit to run a vehile in for SPL comp and for sound quality. Sound quality in the late 90s was my big thing more than spl. but i built plenty of spl vehiles i know how to make high numbers . Good talking to you yes we started when it was just getting big. last personal vehicle i bulit was a chvy s10 zr2 extra cab walledof in in just a very effiecent vented enclosure for 4 autotek( when they were still good) 10's pros on an autotek 7600 one small extra battery stock alternator but consistantly did 149.7-150s with it . that was only a clean 1000 watts of power on older design of subs. I see guys now that want 10000 watts on mega woofers all on a stock charging system and batteries and wonder why its not putting out.

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Thats awesome credintials bro, yeah when i tell these yougsters let me put it down with pen and paper, they have know idea the amount of mathematics that goes into custom audio or any audio. I have a few young guys im trying to teach and pass on the knoweledge, but you as well as I do the years and years of experiecne is the most valuble, because without knowing how and what works were and when the math formulas will no do you a ton if you not even sure what your looking at. Lol, i started in 1989 at adio advice in monroe , la and was first class at installer institute in 91, I just have never quit like you have designing custom audio is still my passion. I just aquired a chevy 2007 chevy s10 thru some trading to start an spl build i have stopped doing that since late 90's , but im excited to start chopping some heads back off. Man thats awesome man i had a small shop when ground zero came out i remeber them seems lkme they were the first or inovator of the fat surround. i faintly remeber that finals. what is the best circuit to run a vehile in for SPL comp and for sound quality. Sound quality in the late 90s was my big thing more than spl. but i built plenty of spl vehiles i know how to make high numbers . Good talking to you yes we started when it was just getting big. last personal vehicle i bulit was a chvy s10 zr2 extra cab walledof in in just a very effiecent vented enclosure for 4 autotek( when they were still good) 10's pros on an autotek 7600 one small extra battery stock alternator but consistantly did 149.7-150s with it . that was only a clean 1000 watts of power on older design of subs. I see guys now that want 10000 watts on mega woofers all on a stock charging system and batteries and wonder why its not putting out.
I just built a new jeep cherokee with 4 Savard Hi-Q 12s on an alphard audio 7900.1 which he requested to tune for hair tricks so i did. The most impressive thing about that set up is that new alphard amomifier probaly 11"x7"x3" and putting out over 6 grand at 2 ohm
20210115_164045_HDR.jpg
20210116_194501.jpg

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter #6

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
so
messaged on facebook with no response?
sorry brother just real busy trying to catch up we just had snow and ice storm shut us down for a while
3 one 8 six 8 zero 7 zero 0 six message me on this ill get it instantly. apoligise again.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts