Car Audio Classifieds! banner
1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
885 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
well im doing a new build from scratch and ive been thinking about running a pair of mids off partsexpress but i dont really know what everyone is using or how they like them...i have a pair of kicker ss comps also that will be used as well....so pretty much which ones are you guys running and what do they cost and all that good stuff...

·
Registered
479 Posts
well im doing a new build from scratch and ive been thinking about running a pair of mids off partsexpress but i dont really know what everyone is using or how they like them...i have a pair of kicker ss comps also that will be used as well....so pretty much which ones are you guys running and what do they cost and all that good stuff...
What size I'm running 20 tens eminence delta they are good

·
Registered
885 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
I would do 2 glassed 10 on each and call it a day u would b happier imo

got any links or speakers i should check out? what all are you running in your doors? i guess i kind of want some help on planning out the entire door...all i have as of right now is a pair of kicker ss comps that i was going to actually run

·
Registered
885 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
like okay when it comes to buying separates what should i really look for? like what makes you guys choose one over another?

·
Registered
479 Posts
like okay when it comes to buying separates what should i really look for? like what makes you guys choose one over another?
well im just speaking 4 myself i look 4 it 2 b loud and has good sound quality i really don't put any bass in my voice thats 4 my subs are 4 but not everybody do what i do

1 - 14 of 14 Posts