Car Audio Classifieds! banner
1 - 20 of 43 Posts

·
Registered
68 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
1. Product: Incriminator Audio 40.1 Class D Amplifier

2. Specs: rated at 3600 @ 1 ohm but we all know it will do a lot more than that

3. Description/Condition: Has a few scratches one big scuff shown in pics. I had amp mounted to box and I blew it and sent it to chris at db-r and had it fixed been working fine ever since and of course never mounted to box again.

4. Price: :$650 shipped

5. Pictures:

** DO NOT DELETE ANYTHING BELOW THIS LINE OR THREAD WILL BE DELETED **
-----------------------------------------------

This message is automatically inserted in all classified threads.

Please be advised, all buyers and sellers should satisfy themselves that the other party is genuine by providing the following via PM to each other after negotiations are complete and prior to dispatching goods and making payment:

1) Telephone number. Call the number back at a unspecified time and make sure that it is the person's correct phone number.

2) Name and address including postal code

3) Valid e-mail address. Send an e-mail requesting a response to information about the deal being made.

DO NOT proceed with a deal until you are completely satisfied with all details being correct. It's in your best interest to check out these details yourself.

If transaction was completed on CACO, please use iTrader to record feedback.

Potential buyers/seller should check iTrader feedback also before continuing transaction.

·
Registered
68 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
I really don't know. I know these amps are built like a tank and it is very hard to get them to go into protect even from very very low ohm loads. Yes if I'm not mistaken these will play on 18 volts easily I'm almost 100% positive. and the power it makes at 18 volts I do not know but I wouldn't be surprised if you saw around 6000 watts out of this thing at 18 volts.

·
Registered
5,201 Posts
2 300 amp alts running 18v and single 250 for 12v. :) lol if i knew they wouldnt go into protect at 19.2 id get this from you

·
Registered
543 Posts
How long was it ran since repaired? Just making sure it will hold up. Also what electrical and impedance was it installed with?

·
Registered
68 Posts
Discussion Starter · #20 ·
I've ran it for about 3 months since it was repaired. I have a gm 225 amp excessive amperage alternator kinetic 1400 under hood and spv 70 in my trunk. I rarely let it drop below 13 volts because it would start making my subs stinky. oh and it was at 0.5 ohm. Has never given me any problems. And when it blew it I had the music down and heard the tiniest little pop and immediately turned the car off and opened it up and couldn't find any burn marks on the board whatsoever but I didn't hook it back up I sent it to chris @ db-r right away cause he is very familiar with these amps

1 - 20 of 43 Posts