Car Audio Classifieds! banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Whats going on illinois is having a huge spl/ car show of the summer on saturday april 28,2012 from 11am to 7pm
the address is 801 e. Cook st springfield, il 62703
contact info: 217-679-0555
it will be using a termlab for the spl metering
cash rewards and trophies will be provided

·
Registered
1,181 Posts
I don't know if the show is demo friendly being one block away from the police station which has a fierce sound ordinance which impounds vehicles. If Luech has cleared everything with the police please let me know....

·
Registered
291 Posts
I don't know if the show is demo friendly being one block away from the police station which has a fierce sound ordinance which impounds vehicles. If Luech has cleared everything with the police please let me know....
$250 ticket first. Then 2nd time, they impound it! But, still not worth it for $250.

·
Registered
1,181 Posts
Especially when just 2 weeks earlier I got my 250 ticket on the same street. Unless he gets some clearence from the police I'll have to pass on the show

·
Registered
2,057 Posts
idk about being IL biggest show

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
maybe a little more specific.what are street beat classes? 1-1000 watts,1001-2000 watts,2001-3000 watts,3001+, trunk,suv,no wall,wall classes?meter on the glass,meter in the kick? Door open doors closed?
thats the exact judging and yes u can have a wall abd its beeing metered on the glass windshield and yes the door can be open

·
Premium Member
1,247 Posts
thats the exact judging and yes u can have a wall abd its beeing metered on the glass windshield and yes the door can be open
If we can meter door open is that going to be a problem with the cop shop close by? Some of the cars will be pretty loud. Not mine :( but some will.

·
Premium Member
3,460 Posts
If we can meter door open is that going to be a problem with the cop shop close by? Some of the cars will be pretty loud. Not mine :( but some will.
You should try ParkNPound this year, you should be killer at it.

No demos=no show... listening to cars burp is one of the more boring things in life :dontknow:

·
Registered
1,577 Posts
where would this be held at? town wise.. i'm in iowa and would like to make it! Nevermind.... seen it in the first post lol

·
Registered
1,577 Posts
yep seen it, my bad. I wouldn't be competing, but it'd be cool spectating.. as i'm sure it'll be a good turnout

1 - 16 of 16 Posts