Car Audio Classifieds! banner
1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
1,064 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Here at Ami Creations we want to thank each and every one of our customers. Without you we could not be where we are today. What started out as an enthusiast working out of a basement building custom enclosures over three years ago has grown into a very well known company over the internet and locally. Last year alone we turned out over two hundred enclosure for various forum community members. We are continuing to grow as a company and moving towards our new business venture that will place our products in retailers nationwide.

With that being said we are going to be taking a break from the online community and no longer offering full enclosure builds and DIY kits for the next 3-5 months so we can focus our time on research and development on our new product line. We will however continue to still offer enclosure designs along with speaker rings and adapter plates.

At this time we will no longer accept orders for enclosure builds or DIY kits. To everyone that has already placed your orders they will be fulfilled in a timely fashion.

·
Premium Member
1,788 Posts
Well that sucks

Guess that will mean I am building my box... I was on the fence on a diy kit

At least you are expanding... that is good news

And I will prob need another design... thus will be my third lol

·
Premium Member
3,819 Posts
How long are the waits for people that already have orders placed?

·
Premium Member
3,842 Posts
Well that sucks

Guess that will mean I am building my box... I was on the fence on a diy kit

At least you are expanding... that is good news

And I will prob need another design... thus will be my third lol
think ive had 5 designed by devon now lol

Good too hear how successful you guys have become...especially in this piss poor economy.

·
Registered
242 Posts
dam! this really sucks i dont get on this forum very often ig i emailed u pretty darn close when you posted this you were my last hope on my box beng built but had to leave the country for seriouse family issues, finally when i had them all squared away this happens o well really hope you guys grow it is well deserved

·
Registered
649 Posts
damn i got my new one right in time hekekekkeee!!!!

by the way i have a AMI built single 15" box for sale...own a rare piece of car audio history!!!! bwahahha

1 - 16 of 16 Posts