Car Audio Classifieds! banner
1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
639 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
They are relatively cheap on ebay, and i have read plenty of reviews saying they are great, but that is mostly for plows. Has anyone used them for CA? DBelectric also makes some cheapers ones as well. I just do not have the cash for DC power or Mechman.

·
Premium Member
3,158 Posts
Cant say anything about the DBelectric as Ive never owned one but I have had a couple of Irragi alts. I didnt have a problem or anything bad to say about the Irragi alts Ive had. But Ive heard a lot of bad things from other people about them so I guess its hit or miss on those.

·
Registered
639 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
On this site? Sorry, I'm new here. Its a bit differently set up than other forums I use.

So two yes's, and one strong no. WAT.

·
Premium Member
1,250 Posts
is iraggi still in the alt business? i thought he disappeared?

·
Registered
216 Posts
i have a 300 amp Iraggi amputator in my car , have had it for about 9 months and have had 0 problems. I'm very happy with mine and i would buy again.

·
Registered
4,401 Posts
I've heard too many bad things about Irragi over the years... I wouldn't get one

·
NOT LOUDER THAN YOU :(
7,335 Posts
got a 300 amp amputator on my blazer and it works good had 0 problems with it at all.

·
NJ Car Audio
3,219 Posts
please just save up and don't get either one. DBelectric is a joke lol. and Irragi is the definition of hit or miss. personally i would go mechman. or 2nd choice is DC

·
NJ Car Audio
3,219 Posts
the way they wind their alternators is the "cheap" way. so you get no improvement, sometimes even less amperage at idle so that you can get more amperage at higher rpms. thats why they are so cheap.

·
Registered
2,242 Posts
Iraggi...no. HELL no

dB electric...works. but not worth the money.

1 - 16 of 16 Posts