Car Audio Classifieds! banner

1 - 20 of 27 Posts

·
Registered
31 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I was looking for some good audio equipment, and stumble across cdt audio,massive audio.I am looking for a complete front & rear set either all comps or 6x9 & comp same rms rating.Currently have polk db 651,db691,and two sr 124dvc subs.The subs aren't hooked up yet, but until i get alternator they will running of a brutus 1700.1d @ 600 watts, for the simple fact i don't want to drown my fronts out.I wanna hear the hid,mids over the bass @ all times.CDT has a sell going Grand Opening Specials .And i saw these on here Component Sets - Ck6 and VK6 for sale... - DIYMA.com .Any ideas please & thanks :thumbsup:

·
Winston Churchill > You
9,716 Posts
Kinda depends on the set your looking at. Almost all CDTs will get loud and handle a good amount of power but some don't have the "warmest" sound.

·
Registered
142 Posts
to me CDT's sound harsh and mechanical. Just get you some HAT's and call it a day

·
Registered
2,446 Posts
It really depends on what CDt's you get, but i would suggest you look into DLS or GermanMAESTRO speakers or Bravox, but that is just me. The biggest thing about speaker selection is that speakers can sound very different in two different vehicles. I would also suggest that you try and listen to a pair of the speakers in a vehicle similar to yours. Let your ears be the judge as we can give you suggestions and opinions all day but in the end your ears have to decide what you like.

·
Registered
31 Posts
Discussion Starter #8 (Edited)
It really depends on what CDt's you get, but i would suggest you look into DLS or GermanMAESTRO speakers or Bravox, but that is just me. The biggest thing about speaker selection is that speakers can sound very different in two different vehicles. I would also suggest that you try and listen to a pair of the speakers in a vehicle similar to yours. Let your ears be the judge as we can give you suggestions and opinions all day but in the end your ears have to decide what you like.
That would be hard to do...I have 97' Dodge Stratus...and hardly anyone that lives around me has sound in this type of car.:dontknow: I just need something that would be clear over at least 2000 watts...when needed.

·
Registered
2,446 Posts

·
Premium Member
17,858 Posts
I havent used many components but i really like my cdt sets ive owned, terra would say the same for his.
Now ive heard plenty of sets but only so many were fine tuned.

·
Registered
2,446 Posts

·
Registered
32 Posts
i wont run any other front and rear stage besides cdt. some of the clearest comps ive ever heard. imaging is supurb!

1 - 20 of 27 Posts