Car Audio Classifieds! banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
339 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I went trough the link on surreal post to woofer warehouse and placed an order through the website for a box design, and my $$ was refunded with no explanation, is surreal still around for this service? if not then who else can desing a bad ass box?? help

·
Registered
3,544 Posts
I went trough the link on surreal post to woofer warehouse and placed an order through the website for a box design, and my $$ was refunded with no explanation, is surreal still around for this service? if not then who else can desing a bad ass box?? help
I have not heard of Surreal in a few years. I know CSCstang over on ca does great work. Not sure if you have checked him out.

·
Registered
440 Posts
hit up the stang.

Pics of his work and his phone number on there. Give him a text. He might be busy today since he's doing a T-line Wall atm.
https://www.facebook.com/Cscstang-customs-544782418996602/photos_stream

1 - 8 of 8 Posts