Car Audio Classifieds! banner

1 - 1 of 1 Posts

·
Registered
628 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I recently discovered my friend Jake's dad officer "EJ" Juarez is battling stage 3 cancer, and wanted to give him a shout out. He has been a police officer in the town I grew up in for 22 years. He is very well respected around town, and is a true police officer that is always out to try and help someone vs ruining their day. On more than one occasion he saved my butt, and actually gave me a ride home to my warm bed instead of harassing me and taking me to jail. Far too often these days we hear of how bad cops treat people instead of one's like officer EJ. Awhile back there was a story about him on the Houston news that can be seen here if you would like to see more about him. ****inson police raise money with goatees for fellow officer
And a benefit fundraiser in EJ's honor is being planned for June 11 at the VWF Hall at 5204 Hwy. 3 in ****inson if anybody local would like to come out. Also if anyone would like to donate to the cause visit the gofundme page set up here https://www.gofundme.com/jdr6pw thanks for everyone's support!

We love you EJ!

1 - 1 of 1 Posts