Car Audio Classifieds! banner

1 - 20 of 32 Posts

·
Registered
193 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
This is my first build it will consist of 2 AQ hdc3 15s with 2 AQ2200s strapped. my box was designed by Decaf . i have jl in my doors which ill be replacing soon with crescendos on a 4chan amp i still haven't picked one out yet. have a x2 power batt in the back ill be getting a mechman alt in the spring, also please sub to my youtube page, the link is in my sig ill sub back too. that about all for now
were its all going

my head unit

my subs

Here are some pics and a vid of the first day of box building
my friend koda helpn lol he broke his hand long-boarding so im using him as a support

my dad whos tools im using and whos helpin me out alot

lol me fillin a small gap i cut this all with a circular saw so its not perfect all corners and sides are getting sealed with liquid nails ima make sure it wont leak

my new batt this thing is a beast

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mTinPB9d0l8
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tuoAz2EzIN0
What i got done to day
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bf4mzJ81Ar4

·
Registered
1,463 Posts
GLWB. Let us know how you like those AQ subs, I have thought about trying some out but for this system im doing 8's LOL. Good quality eqipment though at least its a good start and not sony

·
Registered
193 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
GLWB. Let us know how you like those AQ subs, I have thought about trying some out but for this system im doing 8's LOL. Good quality eqipment though at least its a good start and not sony
i will man, my first sytem was to old school rf punches on a kenwood amp this is a big step up for me lol

·
Registered
334 Posts
nice build comin along great

·
Registered
196 Posts
AQ FTW! Nice looking build so far man. Whats the tuning of the box?

·
Registered
193 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Il make a new vid tonight Iv been haven engine probes so it's been in and out the shop I gota take it back today but I'll make a vid before I drop it off

·
Registered
193 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
Did u get the vid done?
sadly no on my way to my bass spot my engine started to over heat so i had to take it straight to the shop. as soon as i pulled in to the shops parking lot my oil pressure dropped to 0 :eek: im really hoping the engines not done for, but il find out either tomorrow or weds and il have vids then

·
Registered
193 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
thanks for the support guys ,just got off the phone with the shop my serpentine belt is shot most of the pulleys are bad my tensioner is bad and my oil pump is also bad and some part of my ac fan which is part of my belt has to be fixed even though i dont use my ac it has to fixed to make eveything else work :( total is gona be around 800$:?: so im gona have to hold off on buying my second aq2200 and new mids till later ,hope to have my jeep back by Friday

·
Registered
4,665 Posts
ouch dudeeee. glad they figured it out. and 800 installed for all of that isnt bad at all!

·
Registered
193 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
ouch dudeeee. glad they figured it out. and 800 installed for all of that isnt bad at all!
yea thats what my dad said, there cutting me a break since my gpa and my dad have been friends with the owner for 30+ years and there the only people we let work on our cars

·
Registered
664 Posts
its cool to see somebody else with a ZJ building it up. my grand cherokee build is taking too long, but i'll make a log when i collect a few more pictures. JEEP GOING FOR BROKE.

·
Registered
193 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
its cool to see somebody else with a ZJ building it up. my grand cherokee build is taking too long, but i'll make a log when i collect a few more pictures. JEEP GOING FOR BROKE.
yea man but your build is 2x the size of mine lol

1 - 20 of 32 Posts