100 watts RMS x 4 @ 4 ohms
75 watts RMS x 4 @ 1.5-3 ohms
150 watts RMS x 2 [bridged] @ 3-6 ohms
Mono Channel
500 watts RMS x 1 @ 1.5-4 ohms
General Features

Five-Channel Class D System Amplifier
Single Cycle Control
Differential-Balanced Input Topology: Three Stereo Pairs (Front, Rear and Sub)
Front Crossover: Continously-variable (50 Hz - 500 Hz), selectable-slope (12 dB/octave Butterworth or 24 dB/octave Linkwitz-Riley) HP or LP
Rear Crossover: Continously-variable (50 Hz - 500 Hz), selectable-slope (12 dB/octave Butterworth or 24 dB/octave Linkwitz-Riley) HP or LP
Subwoofer Crossover: Continously-variable (50 Hz - 500 Hz), selectable-slope (12 dB/octave Butterworth or 24 dB/octave Linkwitz-Riley) LP
Preamp Output: 2-channel (pass through or tracking LP)
Bass EQ: Variable boost up to +15dB and Remote Bass Option
Infrasonic Filter: Defeatable 24dB/octave at 30 Hz
Left Minus Right / Right Minus Left Ambience Circuit: Ambient effect for rear channels
Front and rear speaker output connections: Accept up to 12 AWG wire
+12V and Ground connections: Accept up to 4 AWG wire
General Specifications

THD at Rated Power: <0.03% @ 4Ohm (front and rear ch.)
<0.05% @ 5 ohm (subwoofer ch.)
S/N Ratio (Front & Rear Channels): >108.5 dB below rated power (A-weighted, 20 Hz - 20 kHz noise bandwidth)
S/N Ratio (Subwoofer Channel): >95 dB below rated power (A-weighted, 20 Hz - 20 kHz noise bandwidth)
Frequency Response (Front and Rear Channels): 12 Hz - 28 kHz (+0, -1dB)
Frequency Response (Subwoofer Channel): 12 Hz - 10 kHz (+0, -1dB)
Damping Factor (Front and Rear Channels): >400 @ 4Ohm per ch. / 50 Hz
>200 @ 2Ohm per ch. / 50 Hz
Damping Factor (Subwoofer Channel): >800 @ 4Ohm / 50 Hz
>400 @ 2Ohm / 50 Hz
Input Range: Switchable from 200mV - 2V RMS (Low) to 800mV - 8V RMS (High)
Dimensions (L x W x H): 10.74 in. x 8.29 in. x 1.93 in. 273 mm x 211 mm x 49 mm (Width Measurement Includes Plugs)

3. Description/Condition:
Great Condition. It has been the best little amplifier I have owned to date. I used to run an MS8 with MS series amps and moved to the HD900/D with an imprint processor built into my HU to simplify and the SQ actually increased once it was all tuned. I am the original owner, purchased from Crutchfield, so it is from an authorized JL dealer. I still have all of the hardware and the box and it will come to you as if it came from the factory. I have only owned it for about 6-8 months. Sad to see it go, but priorities change. The only picture I have is of it mounted in my car, I don't want to take it out until I know it has a good home to go to.

Cosmetic 9/10 if not 10
Mechanical 10/10

4. Price:
$650, not really looking for any trades. However if you own an 8th civic coupe I will throw in the mount for free
:

5. Pictures:

** DO NOT DELETE ANYTHING BELOW THIS LINE OR THREAD WILL BE DELETED **
-----------------------------------------------

This message is automatically inserted in all classified threads.

Please be advised, all buyers and sellers should satisfy themselves that the other party is genuine by providing the following via PM to each other after negotiations are complete and prior to dispatching goods and making payment:

1) Telephone number. Call the number back at a unspecified time and make sure that it is the person's correct phone number.

2) Name and address including postal code

3) Valid e-mail address. Send an e-mail requesting a response to information about the deal being made.

DO NOT proceed with a deal until you are completely satisfied with all details being correct. It's in your best interest to check out these details yourself.

If transaction was completed on CACO, please use iTrader to record feedback.

Potential buyers/seller should check iTrader feedback also before continuing transaction.

See less See more
Status
Not open for further replies.
You have insufficient privileges to reply here.