Car Audio Classifieds! banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1K views 3 replies 2 participants last post by  specvmike 
#1 ·
1. Product: JL w6v3 10" currently enclosed in Stealthbox for 8th Honda Civic Coupe

2. Specs:
Impedance (Ohms): 4

RMS Power Output (Watts): 200W (Not sure why they are so conservative, everyone recomends 450 or so, thats about how much I ran to it)
Peak Power Output (Watts): 600W
Voice Coils: Dual
Small Sealed Enclosure Volume Requirements
Very Long Linear Excursion Capability: 0.74 In / 18.8 mm, One-Way
High Power Handling
DMA-Optimized Motor Designs
New, Patent-Pending Pole Cooling System And Patented Elevated Frame Cooling
Patented Floating Cone Attach Method Technology
Plateau Reinforced Spider Attach (RC)
Cast Alloy Frame
Jacketed Lead-Wire System
Injection Molded, Mineral-Filled Polypropylene Cone
Rubber Surround
Mounting Depth: 6.89"

3. Description/Condition:
Speaker itself is in GREAT condition. I have owned this beaut for about 10 months. It has sat securely in my trunk without any problems. Item was purchased directly from JL, I believe I still have the paper work for it. I think this has been the tightest cleanest sub setup I have used. I always thought JL was just over prices but the difference in quality seemed to be there once I finally purchased one. For potential buyers, I am willing to sell with the enclosure to a Honda owner. Mounting equipment was never used, it was secured with velcro because I didn't want to drill into my car. The enclosure has been re-wrapped because I hated that the original color was black. Picture was taken as it sits in car, I really don't want to remove it until I know it is going to someone. Only selling because I am a grown up now and have other needs for the money.

Cosmetics: Enclosure 9/10, only because at the bottom, where you cant see there is a small fold in the wrap. Driver 10/10
Mechanical: 10/10

4. Price:
Speaker Alone: $250
W/ Enclosure: $350
:

5. Pictures:

** DO NOT DELETE ANYTHING BELOW THIS LINE OR THREAD WILL BE DELETED **
-----------------------------------------------

This message is automatically inserted in all classified threads.

Please be advised, all buyers and sellers should satisfy themselves that the other party is genuine by providing the following via PM to each other after negotiations are complete and prior to dispatching goods and making payment:

1) Telephone number. Call the number back at a unspecified time and make sure that it is the person's correct phone number.

2) Name and address including postal code

3) Valid e-mail address. Send an e-mail requesting a response to information about the deal being made.

DO NOT proceed with a deal until you are completely satisfied with all details being correct. It's in your best interest to check out these details yourself.

If transaction was completed on CACO, please use iTrader to record feedback.

Potential buyers/seller should check iTrader feedback also before continuing transaction.

See less See more
Status
Not open for further replies.
You have insufficient privileges to reply here.