Car Audio Classifieds! banner

Kenwood KDC-MP628

2K views 13 replies 3 participants last post by  Bologna 
#1 ·
1. Product: Kenwood KDC-MP628

2. Specs:
Key Features
Player Type: CD
Controlled Devices:CD Changer, HD Ready, Sirius Ready, XM ReadyMP3 / WMA Playback: MP3 Playback, WMA Playback
Anti-Theft Protection: Detachable Face Panel
Additional Features: Animated Display
Amplifier / Speakers
Built-In Power Amplifier: Yes
Built-In Amplifier RMS Power
4 x 22 Watts RMS
Built-In Amplifier Power 4 x 50 Watt
Radio
FM Presets18
AM Presets6
Tuner Type: FM / AM
Dimensions
Depth6.1 in.
Height2.06 in.
Width
7.19 in.

3. Description/Condition: Used, Great Condition. THIS DOES NOT COME WITH THE FACEPLATE. When I bought my new car it had this head unit in it, but they told me someone stole the face plate. I have no use for it and I don't have an extra face plate lying around so I am selling it. It does come with the wiring harness, cage, faceplate trim, and the main unit. Comes with everything in the pictures.

4. Price: : $25 + shipping

5. Pictures:

** DO NOT DELETE ANYTHING BELOW THIS LINE OR THREAD WILL BE DELETED **
-----------------------------------------------

This message is automatically inserted in all classified threads.

Please be advised, all buyers and sellers should satisfy themselves that the other party is genuine by providing the following via PM to each other after negotiations are complete and prior to dispatching goods and making payment:

1) Telephone number. Call the number back at a unspecified time and make sure that it is the person's correct phone number.

2) Name and address including postal code

3) Valid e-mail address. Send an e-mail requesting a response to information about the deal being made.

DO NOT proceed with a deal until you are completely satisfied with all details being correct. It's in your best interest to check out these details yourself.

If transaction was completed on CACO, please use iTrader to record feedback.

Potential buyers/seller should check iTrader feedback also before continuing transaction.

See less See more
#3 ·
anyone have any use for this?

#4 ·
#5 ·
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.