Car Audio Classifieds! banner
1 - 20 of 413 Posts

·
Registered
1,221 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
So, most of the parts are in. There's some fabricating that still needs to be figured out, but what the heck. Let's get the show started. Here is a pic of the ride:

2004 Suburban Work Truck Edition. It's white and has a rubber mat instead of carpeting on the floor. The interior, vinyl. 5.3 V8 and it's 4WD.

The main source is a Alpine IVA-NAV-1 with a pair of Concept headrest monitors for the rear passengers. No pics yet :(

Here is the front stage:

Precision Power 355cs components in q-logic kicks, but wait there's more. o_o Can you guess what these are?

One more pic.

·
Premium Member
1,931 Posts
Mpyers?

·
Registered
1,221 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Winner!

Going to do a semi active 3-way setup using a Crescendo 1000c4. The PPI's will be off of channels 1 & 2 handling everything above 500hz. The Mpyres will be hiding behind the factory grills in the doors off channels 3 & 4. They'll be digging down to 80Hz. That's as low as the head unit allows till I get a better processor.

More to come.

·
Registered
1,221 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
Nice ensemble cast you have their, im staying tuned :D
Thanks. I've been collecting parts for about a year now. Hopefully they all play well together.

Man this is good stuff. FYI the warhorse went down like a fotune! Aren't they like a little over a grand now? just checked 1399...Efficient and low THD amps ftw!
I got mine just before the new year. 1279 shipped :p

·
Ladies love my pole
3,814 Posts
tuned into this one. Will be interesting to see which wins

·
I'm F*CKIN Sexy!
2,132 Posts
DEF tuned in for this ! lol

should be some fun! whats your electrical for this setup?

·
Registered
1,221 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
DEF tuned in for this ! lol

should be some fun! whats your electrical for this setup?
A multi alt bracket, some alts, a few batts, and some 1/0 wire. Here are some pics:

Awe, that last one wasn't too impressive, but that's 100ft of Radaflex 1/0 welding cable. The bracket is from Tejcurrent. The alts are 200amp Tuff Stuff AD244 alts and the batts are Deka Intimidator 9a31. There was only 6 in the pic but I have 8 total. Hopefully that's enough electrical to support 10k watts.

·
время ре
7,110 Posts
Any pics of the Monte?

Look forward to the build-log!

1 - 20 of 413 Posts