Car Audio Classifieds! banner
1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
171 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I hear from a lot of people only on burps but the other majority tell me they can run it on 1 ohm daily even one person say .7 ohm is this true.. If soo what kinda power? :dontknow:

·
Im an Investment!
450 Posts
YES it can be used at 1ohm daily and I am the person that ran them at .7 daily with no problems :)

·
Im an Investment!
450 Posts
if you have a beefy electrical I ran one at about 1.2ohms daily for a while, didnt have a single problem

dont need an extreme electrical system for these amps, as they are really not that power hungry. My first ZX that i used in a street setup was at .7 with 2 extra batteries and a stock alt.

·
Stupid Loud
2,394 Posts
WTH? My KX series amps are super power hungry, strapped at 2 Ohm. Glad I'm moving to the horse (since it's not power hungry lol) I think SX and ZX are the only Kicker amps you would ever want to run daily at <2

·
Registered
171 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
See there are soo many people who say they are and arnt or they would or wouldnt anybody strap a zx2500 under 2 ohms?

·
Mr. Low End Monster
3,512 Posts
YES it can be used at 1ohm daily and I am the person that ran them at .7 daily with no problems :)
i didnt have the same luck with the kx 2500.1 but im sure they changed the amps a lot when they went with the zx.

·
Registered
171 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
Sorry it was a long day i didnt mean strap i was commenting on this thread while thinkin about another i mean clamp** sorry for the confusion!

1 - 15 of 15 Posts