Car Audio Classifieds! banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
0 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello all, trying to get back in the game a little. Haven’t competed in about 15 years when the 9515s were Gods.

So if you have any ideas of some nice single 15s that get low and loud, I’m all ears. I did come across some CT Stratos 15s, idk what reputation they have.

Also says I can’t post in classified unless I upgrade subscription but the link keeps taking me back to home page. Any ideas? Thanks!

·
What is bass?
36 Posts
Hello all, trying to get back in the game a little. Haven’t competed in about 15 years when the 9515s were Gods.

So if you have any ideas of some nice single 15s that get low and loud, I’m all ears. I did come across some CT Stratos 15s, idk what reputation they have.

Also says I can’t post in classified unless I upgrade subscription but the link keeps taking me back to home page. Any ideas? Thanks!
What's the max you want to spend? Resilient sounds has a 15" team subwoofer for only 899$ that's absolute beast. Best subwoofer deal ATM on the market price per pound imo. Would be badass for a small build with a single 15!

Sent from my SM-N950U using Tapatalk

·
Hurtin' Feelins' errrday
12,531 Posts
Sundown Audio. Nuff said.

·
Registered
0 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·

What's the max you want to spend? Resilient sounds has a 15" team subwoofer for only 899$ that's absolute beast. Best subwoofer deal ATM on the market price per pound imo. Would be badass for a small build with a single 15!

Sent from my SM-N950U using Tapatalk
Thanks, I’ll take a look at those,
I’ve never heard of them. The home page is a little hard to understand. How long have they been putting out products?

1 - 5 of 5 Posts