Car Audio Classifieds! banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
6,030 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
I'm getting a table saw for my b-day and want to start building boxes. So I was wondering if there are any locals who need a box built but don't have the extra cash for a vendor or or shop. Ill be willing to do it if the person pays for the materials. I'm not tring to get anything out of it but experience.

Also I do need a design I don't have the program for it yet.

·
Registered
741 Posts
Sure dood Im swamped with other stuff im doing wanna do a 4.5 cubic foot sealed box for 2 12's?

·
Registered
1,326 Posts
I'm getting a table saw for my b-day and want to start building boxes. So I was wondering if there are any locals who need a box built but don't have the extra cash for a vendor or or shop. Ill be willing to do it if the person pays for the materials. I'm not tring to get anything out of it but experience.
clamps are awesome ;) for later reference

also gl with building.

·
Premium Member
2,215 Posts
Nobody interested in helpin me out?
Seems like everyone on here's already got a box..But you know how car audio is, give someone a few months and they'll be ready for something else...Be patient young Skywalker :D

·
Registered
745 Posts
if there is a habor freight close to you they have good one super cheap compired to home cheapo. As for the volt meter it was very close on mine mybe a tenth +-

·
Registered
6,030 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
if there is a habor freight close to you they have good one super cheap compired to home cheapo. As for the volt meter it was very close on mine mybe a tenth +-
Ill have to look were the closest one is I might hit that up if I don't have to drive that far. But I was wondering about that voltmeter becaause when I first put my hc2000 in it was reading 16 volts. But its doin allright now.

·
Registered
745 Posts
When I get my new sub build I might come up and we can build the box for it need all the cuts stright an all I have is a buzz saw and bad eyes:rofl:

·
Registered
745 Posts
oh yea I loved it but got a killer deal on a 9515f and was going to have to build another box anyway. are you still having issues with the meter now that you metion it I think it read funny when I first hooked it up then started reading right I checked it one time with my dvm and it was right on. Thanks for the offer i'll probly take you up on it, may be a couple of weeks but i call an check with you

·
Registered
6,030 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
Yea its leveled out not reading crazy. But I got my table saw and a clamp so ill be ready soon. Just let me know

·
Registered
144 Posts
Hey bro I need a box built...I would supply the materials and what-not just hit me up and let me know whats up.

THANKS!

·
Registered
403 Posts
david i can use a better box with more port area.
carrollton is a nice ride from lawrenceville but i'm willing if you are... i want to do my doors too... put an 8 in all 4 doors

·
Registered
6,030 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
david i can use a better box with more port area.
carrollton is a nice ride from lawrenceville but i'm willing if you are... i want to do my doors too... put an 8 in all 4 doors
Hey I'm not doing builds for free anymore but I won't charge you an arm and a leg either. Txt me @ 678 225 9157

1 - 17 of 17 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.